for the fox persona of light

12/16/2019 c1 8youngmark
Replaced the Hokage, doesn't even get a name... XD
2/11/2013 c1 Leon Nortnic
Hello there ' .king, I must say you catched my intrest in this story. I think you should do a Naruto and Xenoblade Chronicles crossover fan fiction since there are none to begin with. Good luck in making it.
5/22/2012 c1 Haseo55
Nice start thou it could use a little more, if you need some ideas im happy to help and you could also read my were i belong fic that follows similar plot to this, also for crossover i say ar tonelico.

PS.

add me to docs and i could send you a NarutoxAr tonelico story i been working one but i havent finish it.
5/14/2012 c1 1Hakuryukou79
Hmm, well this story is not bad, has a few flaws but not bad. Although I think you need to add when did happen? After Tsunade gets comatose or after the Fourth Shinobi War? It also needs to be a little bit longer (I think you should try reading Where I Belong by Haseo55 or Naruto:The Persona User by Vanex in order to get grip on the story.)

You should try updating this story as Haseo55 and Vanex hasn't updated their Persona stories since last year. For the poll, I think either Ar Tonelico or Blazblue as Ar Tonelico and Naruto crossovers are extremely rare and there are not much good Blazblue crossovers (With the exception of The Swordslinger's Blazblue:Kitsune's Revenge which is a crossover in which Hazama/Terumi Yuki was originally Naruto Uzumaki, this story has a lot of TROLLING and A LOT of Konoha Bashing, you should read it, it was awesome!)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service