for Ying and Yang

10/2/2014 c11 Guest
Love it. Pls update soon
2/16/2014 c11 Guest
Hi. So I know you haven't updated in forever but in the slim chance you do read this I want you to know that this is one of my favorite stories and you are my favorite fanfic author. I was reading some of the other reviews which are kinda mean but I hope that's not the reason you aren't updating cause you are so talented. So yeah I love this story. I hope you update soon :)
1/12/2014 c8 Guest
I find your whole story a bit demented ,immature and annoying to read . Immature because obviously if you watch Nickelodeon you're young and in experienced about sex , I feel , don't write about or describe it if it's never happened . It was very rushed pointless and the only reason I read a bit of it was to challenge my self , a bit like self torture ,equivalent to cutting. I don't even know how I stumbled on the particular story obviously made by an oversexed 14 year old , you get really lost in the internet sometimes. I suggest you stop writing fanfic especially sex scenes.
7/24/2013 c1 Venice
Your story is so mean, i dont think liz and ariana is like that! :(
4/2/2013 c11 Guest
the fuck did I just read.
2/15/2013 c11 Guest
did you forget about this story ? please update soon i really like this story
11/4/2012 c11 LizGFan
Please update soooon! I can't wait! :D
10/17/2012 c11 sccx11
This whole story is amazing so far! I can't wait to finish reading the rest when it gets updated! Great work!
10/9/2012 c1 3thelovelykae
Please update soon!
10/7/2012 c11 13Nico Di Angelo101
Well this was getting interesting, though it would be even better if you finished...
9/29/2012 c11 2HeyItzDani
I love this story! Its really good. I can actually picture Liz and Avan and the rest :D aha, update soon please xo
9/16/2012 c11 9Forever.'.And.'.Always123
I like this story a lot coz it makes me laugh and cry just moments apart. amazing writing. Update soon.
9/13/2012 c11 2Jeremy Shane
Groovy Chapter & More Please
9/5/2012 c11 CULLENGIRLS1039
I loved it! So cute at the end! And believe me I understand you! I have a ton of homework too. But please just try to update ASAP!:)
9/5/2012 c11 7DifferentOne4Ever
Loved it! UPDATE SOON! Please?!
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »