for Harry's Trial

8/9/2021 c1 Selene-hell
I would have personally liked a more in-depth epilogue but other than that loved the story really well written and plausible in my opinion.
7/19/2021 c2 Harry Malfoy9397
I like the story but it felt rushed.
3/30/2021 c1 119bwilcox
It's spelled Veritaserum
1/14/2019 c1 9Lady Danyrie August
This reads like the court transcript of a brain-dead moron or a robot. The dialogue is stiff and formal and bland. Pass.
3/9/2017 c2 1LandlessLord
Hello,
I think that you rushed a bit on some things but I liked it, in particular when you called out Fudge on his bullshit.
What I would have liked to read as well was the vote of no confidence against FudgeyWudgey, and I think I would have prefered pensieve memories to simply veritaserum.
11/26/2016 c2 Guest
Liked the story and thanks for the apology, chapters that aren't chapters do kind of annoy me
10/6/2015 c1 8Too Short For My Own Good
eh, it's ok. No characterization, blah plot, but the writing's not too bad itself...try again?
6/7/2014 c1 Pigeons are underestimated
It seemed rushed especially near the is underage so I dont think they would have been too eager to give him truth potion (not gonna attempt to spell it) Yes I know it is non canon/your choice as a writer but its still my opinon.

Harry asked for Ron and Hermione to be brought by mr weasley yet they were not mentioned in that scene there a reason or did you forget?

Why did Dumbledore have to die?

Whyy would Sirius head of the black family be able to acess to lestrange vault? By your resoning he could also clear out the Malfoys.

The reason they didnt get the sword if Gryffindor is because it would take prior knowledge so they didnt know they needed would sirius specific ly be the one to get the sword when any professor could get it just as easily?

Harry is suddenly much more confident than hhe is in any of the there a reason?

Since when can the wizengamot decree whi is a professor? There would also be free will issues with him not being allowed to refuse.
4/3/2013 c1 3Fallenangel700
I found it fairly well written until about halfway through after that it seemed very a first chapter of a story i feel it would have been good but because of it being a one shot and a short oneshot at that there didnt seem to be much point in it as we dont even see the fall out from the trial.

I find it contradicting that harry wouldnt take orders from molly weasley due to her not being his guardian but then obeyed the order to apologize from remus lupin who is also not his guardian
5/15/2012 c1 3iscarascaresyou
Alright for the spelling errors Arour - Auror Wizengotment - Wizengamont

Truth Serum Veritaserum

Those thin mints were good
5/15/2012 c1 redstickbonbon
Overall, I liked your story. Good concept, and who doesn't like to see Harry beat Fudge at his own game? However, detracting from the story are numerous spelling errors. 'Weasley', 'Sirius', 'Shacklebolt', 'Wizengamot', 'obliviated' are all misspelled, as well as several others words. In particular, 'trial' is misspelled close to a half dozen times. Again, it's a good story, it's just that the spelling errors take away from it.