FanFiction.Net
for Change Blindness

3/6/2013 c1 6escptheshdw835
Aw that was cute and I like the turn around with the characters, it was interesting, especially Theodore not noticing until the end. Well done.
6/23/2012 c1 5dizzy ramone
I love the "GET IT" in capital letters :p

Really cute story by the way... I'd gladly read a second chapter of this in Blaise's POV!
5/30/2012 c1 9DeandSeamus
GUH.

Absolutely.

This was adorable. Ya know, after Dean/Seamus, Blaise/Theo is my fav pairing, and this is sososososo fantastic it made me smile and squee.

Please do a follow up. I will love you forever.

I want to tell you which parts I loved most, but it's impossible because of how much I loved all the parts of it. Thats not very helpful, is it? No. But I did love the ending. And the middle. And the beginning. Lol. But mostly the ending, Because that was amazing.
5/30/2012 c1 DeandSeamus
GUH.

Absolutely.

Please do a follow up. I will love you forever.

5/28/2012 c1 StrawberryMagnolia
This is so perfect...one of the best stories I've ever read. It made my day. Please, write another chapter of it. Please?
5/28/2012 c1 saoirse
oh my god this is sooo perfect! please write another chapter! I would love to read this from Blaise's POV!
5/16/2012 c1 sera
please please please write another chapter! I usually don't like slash but I love this 3
5/16/2012 c1 1LennytheLion
SOBBING BECAUSE PERFECT. BECAUSE SO VERY VERY PERFECT. THIS IS TOO AMAZING. I JUST CAN'T. I LITERALLY CANNOT. I HAVE LOST ALL ABILITY TO CAN.