for Things to do

5/2/2016 c1 banzi
I came back to read this and remembered how much I loved it. I don't think I reviewed it before but I wanted to let you know it was great.
7/12/2014 c1 30Loufiction
Another great story :) I don't seem to get tired of them :)
6/8/2013 c1 anna
This is brilliant! I laughed and possibly cried slightly... and I'm at work so that's a bit awkward. But well worth it!
9/10/2012 c1 2rezmutt
this is so cute! I love that hermione had a list. The part with his mum was so hilarious it made me lol :P
5/27/2012 c1 11Loves to read books
nice ;)
5/17/2012 c1 25HogwartsDreamer113
Adorable! Molly's reaction is perfect and so in character for her. I loved it!
5/16/2012 c1 Jani
Very sweet! I like the way you had Ron tease Hermione. Your descriptions of their reactions was great, too, like Hermione looking determined, and describing the shock on the different Weasleys faces, Fleur hiding her smile, etc.
5/15/2012 c1 jayIVmom
Wonderful story! I could really picture this happening with these characters. I love Ron and Hermione. You did a great job!
5/15/2012 c1 10Teddy-Lupin-Head-Boy
This was perfect. :) you really captured the essence of the characters well. Wonderful job!
5/15/2012 c1 senga1
Very cute and funny.. :)
5/15/2012 c1 86HalfASlug
Haha, I love the idea of Hermione writing that list.

Although, why was Ron below hide and seek? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love me some hide and seek but this is Ron we're talking about!

Great story :)
5/15/2012 c1 regbride12
That was just awwwwwesome! ;) loved Molly walking in on them ;) loved Hermiones list too! :) #20 eh! ;)

Also loved Molly saying she knew, they all knew awwww...perfect couple of all time: Ron/Hermione WEASLEY ;)