for New problems

XD this is a good story despite taking 5 years to finish
9/18/2017 c25 CoCo
You're a good writer
8/8/2017 c1 Guest
I really like this story. It has twists and I like your way of writing. Can't wait for the next update, its been a while. :)
6/24/2017 c24 9Mad taR135
if I say that I was completely sure that you had not forgotten this story... I'm afraid I would be lying.
Though it pains me to admit it, I was almost about to give up on the story, but then
BAM!
You updated and my faith has returned. Awesome chapter I always loved a good backstory on things that need to be explained.
To be completely honest, 2016 was pretty frantic for me too, but I suppose we both got through in the end.
Once again, brilliant chapter and can't wait wait for a spectacular new one.
(And now I sound like a posh freak...(
2/12/2017 c23 Guest
Plz update!
12/10/2016 c23 Mad taR135
Out of interest, is that the last chapter?
8/31/2015 c11 Jacky Resident
Omg. I love your way of writing. It's like im watching a spin off show with them as the main characters. Also, did you expierence what Gunther experienced with Logan? Xoxoxo
7/28/2015 c19 Nazurath92
OMG this is sooo amazing I'm sorry I haven't reviewed on the other chapters but I've been so into it I kept going this is sooo good can't wait for more :)
7/4/2015 c18 29yoaifanatic22
cant wait to see Ty's reaction to this
6/27/2015 c17 Guest
OMG write more! There r not enough fanfics like this out there, this is like amazing. I have always wanted a love triangle between these guys, but let Gunther down easy k?
6/13/2015 c17 yoaifanatic22
the fuck is Ty doing with Tinka?
6/1/2015 c16 Ty x deuce shipper
Please update this beautiful story please!
5/3/2015 c16 KitsuneHime18x
Okay wasn't expecting that ending lol! Hope ya update this again soon!
4/13/2015 c16 imtoolazytologin
i need the next chapter tomorrow.
2/14/2015 c15 yoaifanatic22
finally, some proof that u r not dead! thanks for updating
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »