for New problems

7/31/2014 c11 29yoaifanatic22
Did you die!? What took you so damn long to update? Don't make me wait forever for the next chapter. Big fan by the way, loved this chapter.
7/30/2014 c11 3Shadow0knight
Oh man what happened with Gunther and Logan really surprised me, and Ty acting like he doesn't like Deuce, aw silly Ty. I also liked how concerned Gunther is for Deuce and that bit of back story on Gunther was really good. Loved the drama in this chapter and I can't wait for some more drama! :) Ha-ha
7/30/2014 c11 Dylan
So glad your back! And good job
7/30/2014 c11 Guest
Oh no Ty you do like Deuce don't kid yourself. Anyway great chapter the drama fit in well, can't wait to see what's next.
7/8/2014 c6 Sparkle247
Ooh. The feels!
6/29/2014 c10 Guest
i loved it. update more.
6/19/2014 c9 Shadow0knight
Man poor Deuce can't get a break. A rumor about him and Gunther together leading to an upset Ty who has an obvious liking to Deuce but won't admit and sigh. Nice one getting a fast update out, I'm really enjoying this story :)
6/15/2014 c8 Guest
Aww cute I'll always prefer Ty/duece over duece/Gunther lol update soon
6/15/2014 c8 Shadow0knight
Oh man poor Deuce, getting threatened by Tinka not to break Gunther's heart and then there is his feelings for Ty and jeez. Great update glad to see ya back at this story! :)
5/14/2014 c7 KitsuneHime18x
this is getting so good! Ty and Deuce not talking? Gunther really wants Deuce! Tinka trying to protect her brother?!
1/2/2014 c6 kevin tillman
poor ty so confused and blinded that he's in love with deuce
9/5/2013 c6 Jaylen Mitchell
I love this so much! Please hurry and update this story!
8/10/2013 c6 kevin tillman
plz write more i want ty and deuce toghter YOAI! FOREVER!
7/23/2013 c6 Guest