FanFiction.Net
for Running Down

2/20/2022 c1 IrinaC
Are you going to come back to this story? I really hope you will! This story is amazing . Please update.
10/10/2018 c7 ginabowman2005
I'm going to follow this story and you as an author and hope that someday you come back and complete this story.

I often wonder if people who've not been on this site for years would even know if someone took their story and finished it. It would be interesting to see where that went.

Who would Janine and Abe given a baby to, who would they have trusted to handle the transaction, would have they kept up with what happened to the child, would they have just dropped it off at a safe drop place like a fire station where it would go to the state's custody to be adopted out randomly, what would they have done.

Oh well, it was a great start to a very interesting story.
1/6/2018 c7 Guest
Dude, not cool! You haven't completed any one of your stories...doesn't score major points with me! Complete AT LEAST one of them...not good to leave them hanging midair like that and that's not just one... every single fic is incomplete... put them up for adoption if you're done with fanfiction...I know some very talented writer would gladly complete them for you...otherwise... PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! finish the damn fics...
12/18/2017 c1 8Dream Walker's Obsession
please continue this, it shows years from its last update but i really hope you continue on with this
6/21/2017 c7 shayashley15
Please keep with the story. I really like it
5/7/2017 c7 3InTheShadows3
No no no no no no no no no... I want this story to continue. It's brilliant. Ugh... Why I haven't noticed that this story was unfinished?! I wouldn't read it. Now my mind will be finishing this story and won't be focusing on important stuff.
1/26/2017 c7 alfarrow25
You should really update and finish this story! It's really good so far!
4/25/2016 c7 Kaiana
Heeeeeyyyyyyy will you finish this? Please don't keep us hanging...
11/18/2015 c7 Guest
Ok so i read fated and tempted, they were fucking great, so I decided to check out this story...and I can just say you do not disappoint! I really hope you plan on continuing this one!
7/7/2015 c7 maggiescousin
Please update as soon as possible !
5/22/2015 c7 4Rakhila87
Omg! It's so good! Please update again soon! I need you to come back! Ur to talented to not continue! !
12/7/2014 c7 dimitriXroza100
Please update soon
11/24/2014 c6 maryanne.ortega
Update please
11/11/2014 c7 10Silvrwolf2594
Please update this story. i love what I've read so far! I'm begging! I have to know where Rose and Dinitri's daughter is!
11/2/2014 c7 32roza m belicova
Well somebody slap me silly now, because I have no idea why I haven't read this story until now! I sure am glad that I did, though ;)
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »