for i'm your biggest fan

11/26/2012 c1 Tahnorra Freak
Kick assery! Thats a good one! Now I an absessed with tahnorra (Xp) I hope to read some more of your stories! Because tahno wuves Aang and Korra is the uh-vutar mabe he could meet aang! (he would die!)
10/14/2012 c1 Tahnorra Freak
This story was very cute! I wuved it! :p
9/19/2012 c1 31SpeakNow1118
That was ridiculuously cute. :D
8/8/2012 c1 ReaValdez
No words for how awesome this is. I never shipped these two before, or even thought about it but. Hell. They are amazing.
6/4/2012 c1 9Demonrazor
I really enjoyed this story. The last few lines really had me rofl. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your stories!
5/28/2012 c1 8hello.anne
This is SO cute!
5/24/2012 c1 4Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce
Tahno is so adorkable here xD
5/19/2012 c1 3ripinpeaces
Oh this was /adorable/. Like beyond cute, I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot. I love how you portray Tahno - I really believe he's a sweet guy, beneath all that doucheness. It'd be hilarious if you did a sequel where Korra indulges Tahno's fanboyishness and has Avatar Aang appear through her and talk to him. I think Tahno's heart would stop, haha!

I hope you write more Tahorra! This fandom needs more quality fic of those two.
5/18/2012 c1 2AllenxKanda2
I liked the story but tahno was way OOC.
5/18/2012 c1 sapphiretwin369
Aw this was cute and sweet and funny! The last two lines cracked me up. I really like your headcanon for Tahno. The way you write, I totally ship Tahnorra.
5/16/2012 c1 35xxHeadInTheStarsxx
Aw, this was really funny and cute! Especially the ending - it made me laugh a lot. But seriously, Tahno and Korra would just make the greatest couple ever and this story makes my love for them grow even more. This will definitely be one of my head cannons for them from now on.
5/16/2012 c1 3ChibiFreak52
Ahhhh! This was so cute!

TAHNO SNUGGLING WITH A STUFFED APPA. WHAT. I CAN'T EVEN. WHAT. SO MUCH CUTE.

But seriously, good job. I thought this was a very cute idea. :)
5/16/2012 c1 1itsKaylaa
LoL i really liked the little ending you had. I found it kinda funny. This is an amazing one-shot. I wish you would continue it though, but we take what we can get. (:
5/16/2012 c1 1Midnight4568
D'awww! I love this story! I really like how you portray Tahno. Could you tell me what your friend Nathalie's FF is, so I can read the next part of your headcanon story?
5/15/2012 c1 75VesperChan
Too funny. I couldn't help but laugh at the end, and I loved the idea of Tahno being from the swamp. This was so fun to read. Thank you for writing this. :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »