for The Gateway to the Soul

5/22/2012 c4 davethedark
great chapter :D

update soon :D
5/22/2012 c1 2Reyana00
I have to say this is certainly an interesting story so far. You were definitely correct when you said it develops much faster for the reader. Not that I have any problem with how To Really Know Someone has developed, I really like the pacing of that story actually.

As with all your stories the grammar and spelling are absolutely top notch. Really well written and very fun to read. I've never read a naruto and tsubaki fic so this should be quite fun.

I have one error to point out in the line: Naruto continued, "My clones were pathetic…that's right, I flunked the Shadow Clone Jutsu every time. So don't come whining to me with this destiny stuff…and stop trying to tell me you can't change what you are. You can do it, too, cuz after all, unlike me, you're not a failure."

He actually failed the Clone Jutsu and passed with the Shadow Clone Jutsu. Just a minor error that would be very easy to fix. I am sure you know that but I don't know if anyone pointed it out to you.

Either way keep up the great work.
5/22/2012 c4 Starstalker
very good so far.
5/22/2012 c4 Sleeping whirlpool
Brilliant story, well written and easy to read. I can see no problems with the spelling or punctuation in the story. The choice of main characters is excellent and one I have never seen before and I commend you for and how well it is written.

This is a very well written story you have written and you should be proud of it.
5/21/2012 c4 Savoxgut
wow, I'm shocked, really shocked by this story, an interesting couple, something that many would consider a risk to do, but I think you do very well known, at least in my humble opinion, so far I think you are doing well, and although it seems you go fast, I think you must have a reason to do so, but I think looking at it from a different perspective, not going as fast as it seems

In short, I'll be waiting for the next chapter

bye
5/21/2012 c2 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I am looking forward to reading the next
5/21/2012 c1 fanficreader71
Great start to your new story, I am looking forward to hitting the next button and reading the next chapter.
5/21/2012 c4 5Shotorin
I've fallen in love with this fic so far, defiantly a one of a kind. Excellent work can't wait for more
5/20/2012 c4 The Souless Void
I absolutely love this book! Honestly, I always loved fanfics that are completely unthought of, and this book is beyond that. You took an idea that absolutely no one has ever thought of, and just knocked it out of the park. This is an amazing idea, and I am patiently waiting for the next chapter in this saga! Great read, and amazingly written! Bravo!

When you see the void, you already lost your soul. Now gtfo.

The Souless Void
5/19/2012 c2 5Magenkyo Sharingan
Good chapter man keep it up!
5/19/2012 c4 densetsu no super saiyajin
Brilliant,Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/19/2012 c4 Maleivius
Excellent story! I really like the progression from her PoV throughout Naruto's life, it was very well done. I look forward to their discussion in the morning, and hope she doesn't get pregnant lol, 16 is a little young to be a father. Can't wait for the next update!
5/18/2012 c4 6Zodiac-Aries
Wow a lemon... Did not see that coming...lol coming. But wow what a way to handle the situation of jiraiyas death. Also im surprised these two bonded so well with the amount of contact they have had. Although Tsubaki had years to foster her feelings while Naruto just needs love and comfort. Good job and keep up the good work
5/18/2012 c4 Zodiac-Aries
5/18/2012 c3 Zodiac-Aries
And contact has been established! They seem to get on rather swimmingly. I feel sorry for Ami, Kasumi and the women. Even fangirls dont deserve deaths like that. Oh well, that is life. Luckily Tsubaki found a good outlet...and its great Naruto is over Sakura, to be honest i dont know what he sees in her
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »