for The Gateway to the Soul

5/16/2012 c3 Kyukon
I was skeptical at first, but hey, turned out this is a very interesting read.

Keep up the good work.
5/16/2012 c2 3Sabaku Ookami
...I hope the timeskips stop after he returns... and Tsubaki's like the longest person ever to talk to someone _ it's amusing yet ridiculous at the same time.
5/16/2012 c2 20SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
I have no criticism for this story.

I would like to point out that it was a very brave thing to try a story like this so good on you.
5/16/2012 c1 SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
this is a very unique idea and seems very interesting
5/16/2012 c2 5MysticTraveller
once again a well done chapter, I can see where you are going with Tsubaki and I think it's a wonderful idea, never done before that's for sure. A quick question, will Naruto be the same as in the manga( strength-wise)? I love the development of their strange but lovable relationship, I'm glad you are taking your time with it and not jumping straight into it. The transition between strangers, acquaintances and now friends and perhaps in the future lovers is very well written. Your writting skills are awesome, your grammar is top notch... I'm looking forward to the next chapter and for the update of your other awesome story!
5/16/2012 c2 davethedark
update soon :D great story

trust me im reading naruto fanfictions for about 5 years now...
5/16/2012 c2 1Hissori Dangan
I found this to be really interesting. I already thought that it would be well written considering the fact that I really like 'To Really Know Someone'. I think it's really cool to use someone who isn't a main character in the series. Also the fact that most of it so far has been in Tsubaki point of view it gave a lot of depth about her character. Anyways great work as usual and I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for out blonde knucklehead!
5/16/2012 c2 Saber Alucard
No criticism here! Fantastic chapter! Can't wait for chapter 3!
5/16/2012 c1 Saber Alucard
This is really good! Was hoping Tsubaki would confront him in this chapter, but I guess I can wait for a bit longer lol. Please continue!
5/16/2012 c2 Aldo Montoya
Well, this is new. I like it. Good way to start this with it being mostly on Tsubaki point of view, so that we can get a good feel of her. Looking forwad to see how Tsubaki and Naruto interact with other when he returns to the Leaf. Also looking forwad to seeing if Tsubaki is going to be a meb-nin. Update when you can.
5/16/2012 c2 8xxAkuxx
hmm...I like it. Its different, they haven't exactly met but this is interesting. I kinda want to see what happens to the daughter tho, naruto to the rescue? ANyways, great chapter.
5/16/2012 c1 5MysticTraveller
Amazing! This was wondeful to read! You made a story with a character that has no revelance in the manga and made it into a masterpiece! Props to you, my man! I do have a question though, how will this story continue, what kind of role will Tsubaki have? A lover, family, support? She probably won't be fighting alongside him, that's for sure :) Anyway, this chapter was one of the best first chapters I read, good work!
5/16/2012 c1 1Mind-Slaver
Well, this sure is a first story with this pairing on the site. So, thumbs up for that and your writing style! Nice, easy flowing story, moderate dialogue, near-perfect grammar, what more could I ask for? :)

I like the story idea, at least what I've glimpsed of it so far. Rare pairing aside, it seems that you are keeping things as close to canon as you can. Not a bad idea at all, and it makes more sense than having Naruto change his whole appearance, mannerism and personality overnight just because someone smiled at him a couple of times. Believe me, I've seen it done before and it makes no sense at all. You are on the right track so far, just make sure you do the inevitable interaction between Naruto and Tsubaki realistic, but also moving. :)

Here is an idea: If they were to meet before Sasuke defects for Oto, maybe Tsubaki could change Naruto's views on friendship with his team mates. Nothing major like romance should begin after their first talk, but maybe, just maybe, when Naruto and Sasuke clash at the Valley of the End, our blond hero will place coming back to his true friend higher on the priority list than fulfilling the wish of his pink-haired teammate. Little things like that. :D

Well, that is it, my friend. I like the idea, rare pairing is always cool, you are keeping it real so far... Just keep going! :)
5/16/2012 c1 3Sabaku Ookami
It's... interesting and for some reason... feels like a freaking cliffhanger _
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15