for The Gateway to the Soul

2/27/2016 c7 3Hellwalker
nice chapter cantwait to see Naeuto's reaction after hearing his heritage.
2/27/2016 c6 Hellwalker
kyaaaa well shit i just shouted like a fangirl but seriously man that lovesicle moment was really romantic. and talk about naughty customers hehehe. nice chapter and i wonder is their going to be a cat fight betwenn 3 females.
keep it up man.
2/27/2016 c5 Hellwalker
hohoho caught red handed. and nice chapter nice job on their ralationship devolopment.
2/27/2016 c4 Hellwalker
hmm nice chapter. i hope he now understands how much sakura mistreats him. woah i never saw that lemon coming but what's best way to comfort a guy then sex. it will be interesting to see their relationship devolope. and reaction about said relationship on certain peoples.
2/27/2016 c3 Hellwalker
hmmm it's sad that Kasumi died but i know that her death must hold some importance to story so i am looking forward to read more.
2/26/2016 c2 Hellwalker
you did an really amazing job in Tsubaki's character devolopment.
2/26/2016 c1 Hellwalker
woah really interesting first chapter.
1/21/2016 c7 6ChiefOutlaw
wow. this was great. I kept passing by this story quite a few times. Glad i decided to read it. The way you portrayed the characters and character development was quite amazing. I hope you update when you are able to, I want to see it continue. This is one the few that I really enjoyed. Keep up the Great work
1/2/2016 c7 Guest
Super chapter, and please update soon
8/5/2015 c7 Knightwalker405
well I can say it this is bullshit and has a lot of bashing that's pointless. no to mention it's a gag
5/28/2015 c7 ExplodingKnuckler
BOOM! It Just Keeps Getting Better And Better! Really Love How Tsubaki Dealt With Hinata And Finally Sakura :) This Has Easily Become One Of My Few Absolutely Favorite Stories And I Can't Wait Til You Continue With It :)
5/28/2015 c6 ExplodingKnuckler
Awesome Chapter, The Lovesicle Part Was Pretty Adorable, Really Happy For The Lovely Couple :) Gah, Those Crazies At The End Of The Chapter Though!
5/28/2015 c5 ExplodingKnuckler
Aaaaah :) I Love Them So Much Together! Awesome Chapter!
5/28/2015 c4 ExplodingKnuckler
This Chapter Was Amazing :) Sakura's Reprimanding and Tsubaki Comforting Naruto Were Great!
5/28/2015 c3 ExplodingKnuckler
Yay Great Chapter! Really Happy They Got A Lunch Date :)
224 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »