for The Gateway to the Soul

5/28/2015 c2 ExplodingKnuckler
Great Chapter! Cool To See Tsubaki Training To Become An Active Kunoichi :)
5/28/2015 c1 ExplodingKnuckler
Awesome Start :) I Didn't Think I'd Like This As Much As I Did.
4/29/2015 c7 1Ying the Nine Tail Fox
Please update this soon. It's been so long since it been updated.
12/29/2014 c1 4Ignisami
It's not often one reads from the perspective of a civilian around Naruto for more than a handful paragraphs.

It's different, and well-done. I like it.

You've also done a really good job with the progression of Tsubaki's emotions in this chapter. It seems a bit rushed... but I guess a civilian's daily life is nothing worth writing about, unlike our favourite blond gaki.
11/14/2014 c7 LoamyCoffee
Oh splendid! you've pointed out the realistic problems with Hinata and Sakura and helped Naruto better than i think the creator would handle the situation. I love this!
5/24/2014 c7 6mahpa
Are you going to be updating this? It's been ages since you have done so. This is a good story by the way and I enjoyed reading. The pairing is unnatural and worked really well so great job on that.
3/12/2014 c7 4ex-ellent
There is one thing I don't get here. You said they gave him is mothers name because BOTH of his parents had many enemies. The hell? Aside from that western customs about the family name are different to eastern customs, one way or another he would have kept the Uzumaki name.

Aside from that ... are you going to continue?
3/12/2014 c5 ex-ellent
Mhmm ... I guess you will somehow change the thing about Tsubaki not being able to get pregnant, right?

Wonderful story btw.
1/22/2014 c4 1Darth Khan N7
Now this is how you write a lemon Tasteful & Passionate
1/7/2014 c7 ArmouredxSaint
Mhm.
10/27/2013 c1 Darth Haou
10/24/2013 c1 8darkman773
i like the lay out of this story very good! 10s all around!
9/21/2013 c7 Unspeakable-Hastur
A wonderful story. I love the interaction between Naruto and Tsubaki along with the different prospective. You really are a great writer. And I can't wait for an update
9/17/2013 c7 20Vanex
Wow! Talk about a pairing that no one would've ever thought of. Heck, I've thought of Naruto and the Tsubaki that was Mizuki's girlfriend, but never this Tsubaki. Well done with what you've written so far. Looking forward to future chapters!
5/30/2013 c7 Qzh
good chapter
really liked it
hope to see some updates
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »