for The Gateway to the Soul

5/28/2013 c7 37ZuttoAragi
I love it! I can't wait for the newest chapter.
5/28/2013 c5 Qzh
lol "deer into torchlight" awesome.
she has "Kyuuovaries" lol get it? hahahaha
good chapter btw.
one of my favorite top 5 NarutoxOlder Woman.
5/5/2013 c6 5Exiled Soul Nomad
I'd almost forgotten this story...Still a great read however.
4/20/2013 c7 StarwindX
I like this fic. Hoping it will continue, the thing I hope you focus on a little is Narutos friendship with Sasuke, imo it's one of the most defining things about the manga. Hoping Naruto finds out about Minato before meeting him.
3/16/2013 c7 lil26jay
I love this story the more I read it I can't wait for the next chapter
2/10/2013 c7 Guest
Then don't write fight scenes, their honestly fucking boring to read if the writer doesn't have a flair for them. Bob Salvatore is really good in that regard. Your strengths seem to be relationships.
2/10/2013 c7 2Maverick Wilde
Just finished reading it and I have to say I absolutely loved it. It's unique and original and that's something damn near impossible to find in fanfiction. It also helps that it's very well written. I look forward to seeing more from you.
2/3/2013 c7 5Exiled Soul Nomad
I finally get a chance to tell you that your stories are great. I enjoy reading them and I look forward to more.
1/8/2013 c7 aranifir
A really good chapter, really looking forward for when the next chapter comes out. :)
1/3/2013 c7 9MegaDarkly
Great chapter. Sorry for the delayed review. I've been busy and stressed so I haven't really been reading fanfiction like I normally do. I remember checking my yahoo account and this update popped up in my email but I never actually checked. Even though I really REALLY wanted to. ('to be honest I don't know why I didn't...')

Anyway, it was great... Bashing was pretty bad... accusations were thrown everywhere. I lol'd at it though. I assume no more bashing happens after this since she basically said everything she needed to say to everyone in this chapter.

Now I will patiently be waiting for the next chapter release. I hope it will be soon... it's been almost two months.

Sorry for not writing my update, but I have been writing it, so expect it in my New Year Resolution. It will be out by the end of this week. I can guarantee it.
12/7/2012 c7 Mikkles
Another good chapter, can't wait for the next.
11/17/2012 c7 Chupii
thank god you updated, this is one of my favorite uncommon pairing stories ever. great chapter, please update soon.
11/15/2012 c7 15alchemists19
Immersing can't wait for more
11/15/2012 c7 12Read my stuff 007
I love your story very well written in fact it's so well written I was wondering if you can give me writing tips? Anyway Away for next chapter please update soon.
11/15/2012 c7 Stealthshrimp
Nice new chapter :) P.S I like how you took the part with shikamaru and naruto from the anime .
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »