for The Gateway to the Soul

11/15/2012 c7 Stealthshrimp
Nice new chapter :) P.S I like how you took the part with shikamaru and naruto from the anime .
11/14/2012 c7 5Magenkyo Sharingan
Very good chapter man. I loved your concept on having Naruto being SAVED emotionally rather than do the saving. You made an anime seem more realistic. Good Work. MS
11/14/2012 c7 5Tenma Sosei
Wooo you know what you made tsubaki say to sakura and hinata was the truest thing that I actually read. People usually pair them without realizing sakura and hinata treatment towards him.
11/14/2012 c7 sabery
When is gone be the weddings hope the Naruto dont lose Tsubaki in Pain attack.
11/14/2012 c7 8KennethRose
I freaking love this story! Keep up the great work!
11/13/2012 c7 2J.E.P 1996
Thank you for laying the proverbial smack down on Hinata and Sakura, I have seen so many fics where either of them express the same bull. And then excepts him to automatically fall in love with them. So its nice too see an author being so damn realistic about the whole thing!
11/13/2012 c7 1Gruffard
Even if it is more or less what Shikamaru did in canon, I still like this scene, and you played it well. As well as the scenes Tsubaki had with the old love interests. They were handled well. Although now I am nervous about who going to step in to save Naruto when Pein invades...

I am looking forward to the Naruto learning about his father before Pein that the story seems to be heading in.

Thanks for the read, and looking forward to more. And don't worry about the update time, as long as the story continues I will keep reading. I don't write at all, so I can't throw any stones.
11/13/2012 c7 3a.marsh55
I like were your going with this eventhough this follows canon and I can guess how things will go the few changes you have to the story have huge effects on narutos life like with him learning of his parents before the pain invasion as well as their techniques. Also I like you development with naruto relationship it more realistic then most which i enjoy eminsly over all great chapter.
11/13/2012 c7 rescue 007
Holy shit an update ... I never thought I'd see the day
11/13/2012 c7 no loved daaaa
nice chap! i reaally like this chap about time naruto stop being a emo...
11/13/2012 c7 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
11/13/2012 c7 20SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
this chapter made me love tsubaki more and hate sakura and hinata more. good job.
10/14/2012 c6 Red
I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic, I was really enjoying it. I know that from here it'll probably be difficult to think of a plot-line for the story to follow, but I think it has a lot of potential to be really memorable. The writing is already great and I hardly ever find myself wanting to correct any of the choices you've made according to descriptive story telling or dialogue. You're a wonderful writer and I really look forward to more of this if you can find the time.
9/23/2012 c6 Red
I'm looking forward to more of this story, hopefully you haven't lost interest in it.
9/12/2012 c6 Stealthshrimp
Is she ever going to be able to have naruto babies :(
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »