for The Gateway to the Soul

Plz make more I love it :3
8/29/2012 c6 rescue 007
Y u no update?
8/15/2012 c6 JeanCloow
awesome fic, plz dont quit in this!
8/14/2012 c6 1LINOXEHI
Super awesome!
This is by far the rarest pairing :D
I didn't even know this character until I read this.
Perfect!
8/3/2012 c6 LexLuthore
Great story never seen this pairing before keep up the good work
7/29/2012 c6 cry of the storm
I was sceptical when reading the title, but the story really blew my mind is one of the most unique stories I have ever read in fanfiction. Eager for your next update.
7/20/2012 c4 Ryu
the lemon was ok for a first timer. much better than other first timers ive seen. the story is great so keep up the good work
7/18/2012 c6 Jonathan-L-Seig
Man, you realy need to update this! LIKE RIGHT EFFING NOW! anyway i efing loved it! And if you doont wannt to continue this story i can adopt it from you.
7/9/2012 c6 Guest
Wonderful story with an extremely rare pairing too. Can't wait for more!
7/8/2012 c6 5Tenma Sosei
:3 I loved the fact you made both Sakura and Hinata jelous muhahaha. Oh and NarutoxTsubaki ftw woooo.

Nice ending notes by the way :3
7/5/2012 c3 imsabbel
I have to agree with the other guy a bit.
In this chapter, it feels as if the other mother is right. Tsubaki does behave like a heartless bitch - her only though is about "performing as a kunoichi", and not the loss of the last bit of her family.

As a matter of fact, her daughter is treated as less than furniture the whole time. The whole mother-daughter relationship seems to boil down to how well she studies in the academy - even if it does not matter, as the mission would have killed the team either way.

Seeing that there is a 3 year timeskip, there would have been more than enough space to show her feeling real grieve, and have her "back to the force" motivation develop over the next couple months. Would have made her feel more like a human, you know?

I realize that this was just to get her daughter out of the way as sleeping with somebody the same age would be icky, but it could have been handled better. For example, there was not even a single line by her daughter, which is really missing out a lot of potential - Naruto WAS her classmate, after all, and she would yield another perspective for the reader and her mother.
7/5/2012 c3 Guest
Sp
7/4/2012 c6 Chupii
awesome chapter! i truly love ur story for its uniqueness, I'm definitely looking forward to many more chapters.

Not sure about the whole site policy being re-enforced for lemons and what not, but i would love if your story had more lemon scenes, if not posted onto a different website.

please keep up the great work an i really like the way the relationship is turning out.
7/4/2012 c6 imsabbel
Nice Fluff.

And the bit with Hinata at the end hits a spot that is often ignored. Even in canon, Hinata has been "observing" Naruto all the time. But in the end, it was purely selfish - she used him for inspiration, but did nothing against his (arguably) worst problem - loneliness, even though it would have been so easy for her.

(note: super-bad beatings and stuff are not in any way canon. Anbu would have made short process with people trying to poke the jinchuuriki to see if the kyuubi comes out)
7/4/2012 c5 imsabbel
Oh, do I see a chekovs gun here? Who might be the one person in the whole elemental Nations to do something about a reproductive issue caused by interference through 9tails chakra?

That aside, I love it.