for The Gateway to the Soul

7/4/2012 c1 imsabbel
Thats really nice.
I love outside perspectives, and you did that really great. The OC (yes, i know, she appears in 2 small 1/8 page panels on page 21 of volume 1, but that does not count :D) is believable, and gives a perspective into the big events of the series that I have not yet seen in that way before.

I guess you were inspired by the flashback after the Pain fight with the changing oppinions, right? It seems a perfect adaption of it. I know it will change, but I really find the way nothing in it clashes in any way with canon at all up to now also very cool.
7/4/2012 c4 Foolish Little Brother
Wonderful chapter, emotional and eye opening. Sakura should have honestly been punished like that in the original.
7/4/2012 c3 Foolish Little Brother
Hmmm, I am really starting to think of what kind of pairing guy you are. I'm one of those ridiculous people that doesn't pair any girl with any other guy except for Naruto. If you could, send me a Private Message to tell me if you are the same or not. Sad thing about me is if I see one of my favorite girls paired with someone other than Naruto, I simply can't the story anymore. I wish I wasn't like this, but, oh well.

This chapter was very sad at the start and happy at the end. Keep up the good work.

P.S: I like how you captured Naruto's true personality so well. I be one of those people that would try to add more, but it always ends up being overkill. Anyway, thank you for giving my favorite male character the true respect that he deserves.
7/4/2012 c2 Foolish Little Brother
Well, since you are making everything the same as the original so far, I wont be surprised that his strength will be the same as canon's.
7/4/2012 c1 Foolish Little Brother
Yes, yes, and yes. This chapter is in a good length, not great, not amazing, just good. Which is always my main opinion on most chapters. For, me an amazing chapter is over the 8 to 10,000 mark. It's orgasmic if it is near 20,000, lol.
I love how this story is starting, that is all I can say so far. How she is one of those nasty villagers and slowly comes to realize just what an amazing person he is. That is something I been wanting to see.
The idea has great potential. The things that are possible with this idea is easily limitless, just like any other, but yours is something that can actually get people pondering and curious as to what could happen in this story.

Great job!
7/4/2012 c6 Guest
Love it! Can't wait to read more. I'm looking forward to the two meetings that'll take place...or maybe to the one huge meeting that'll take place instead. Hope to see Hinata and Sakura be brought down a few pegs, and would also love for them to be put in their place. Hope you update soon. I also hope that this story inspires others to do risky pairings like this one. It's so original and amazingly written!
7/3/2012 c6 EvilCrow
nice chapter, can't wait for Sakura to be put in her place by Tsunade adn Hinata by Tsubaki, keep up the good work )
7/2/2012 c6 Savoxgut
wow amazing chapter, hehehehe, I liked what happened with Tsunade, pretty nice besides the appointment of their time together, as well as the moments that I recall Naruto, pretty good in my opinion, a bit intriguing and chilling what happens now with Hinata and Sakura, I hope you do not do anything stupid ... but I think I finally finished worse as they are ... I think
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
bye
7/2/2012 c6 Guest
wow amazing chapter, hehehehe, I liked what happened with Tsunade, pretty nice besides the appointment of their time together, as well as the moments that I recall Naruto, a little intriguing what happens now with Hinata and Sakura, I hope not do anything stupid ... but maybe I end up doing
I'll be waiting for the next chapter
bye
7/1/2012 c6 787neohedgehod
Love this story please continue.

... ps the lovesicle idea is brilliant just brilliant. I would hope to see more of your work.
6/29/2012 c6 5Magenkyo Sharingan
All of that sappymushy stuff gave me gas. Lol anywas good chapter and I like how it came out. Also likng the way it is coming all together. Can't wait for the blowup next chapter
6/29/2012 c6 Sir sleeps all day everyday 12
Great chapter :). Sage mode naruto soon and fight with pein also? Then to 4th great shinobi world war lol? Jk love it update soon
6/29/2012 c6 3crazyshady666
this story is amazing and original. ur a very good author.
6/28/2012 c6 5uzumaki-kun
woo! and thers come the bashing hahaha! fuck you! Hinata and fuck you! sakura hahahahah... err anyway i really like your chap please continue is really interesting
6/28/2012 c6 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »