for The Gateway to the Soul

6/24/2012 c5 T-B-R
Awesome chaper, I just know somehow shes going to have a kid with Kyuubi involved, which would be more awesome, im a bit sad you didnt throw in another lemon, but thats ok, too many too soon can kinda ruin a story.

Yeah, where the hell were all Narutos friends at anyhow? did they ditch him or something.
6/24/2012 c5 davethedark
great chapter!

now update soon :D
6/23/2012 c5 Saber Alucard
This story is amazing! I've reread it a couple of times to make sure I don't forget anything when the next chapter is uploaded. Again, this is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/19/2012 c5 Guest
i love it master piece work of art. i really like how you took a non importent character and made her into more. also i like how you started the story with a from her point of veiw and not in a creepy hinata sort of way. sorry i dont like her very much her shy nature just make me cring i like agressive girls. anyway. i like the real emotion you put in this story really make me feel for the characters and this is coming from a guy who does not like mushy stuff. an authors like you gives me hope that there are writers out there who sill know what thier doing. im eger for more. keep it up i would hate to see this story go to waist.
6/17/2012 c5 KokuenDG
To see such a rare pairing work out like this, and for it to be such a good story, all I can say is amazing. amazing story, great chapter, excellent character development and grammar, very dramatic and realistic, and it's still able to retain humorous situations to keep the story entertaining. You've kept Naruto in character throughout the story and bringing up important points about their relationship, like the age difference and infertility, and you are still able to make the story flow smoothly. At this point I really wish this was the way Tsubaki actually was in canon because people really would've fallen in love with this version of her! So I ask you to please update this soon because although it was funny, the cliffhanger is making me anxious for the next chapter!
6/12/2012 c5 Guest
Ruined the story already motha fucka
6/11/2012 c5 lady candace
Hahahaha! It's like a 5 year old getting caught with icing on their face when they're not suppose to eat the cake! Please continue.
6/10/2012 c5 hgah
Can't tell you how happy I am that this updated and that this isn't just another chapter that is really a petition in disguise. I know it's important, but every author under the sun is doing it and I've gotten my hopes up way too many times with my alerts suddenly going off for a story a long thought was going to go forever without being updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/9/2012 c5 5Tenma Sosei
Nice fluffy moments throught this chapter, and the ending lol.
6/9/2012 c4 Guest
You know Sakura punching Naruto is the usual anime/manga comic relief tsukkomi kind of thing. Taking it so seriously was a little funny, but since it serves a purpose in the story, I guess it's OK.

I don't really like anything medical, but thanks for teaching me the existence and meaning of the word encephalitis.

Overall, it was an interesting chapter, good work.
6/9/2012 c3 Guest
I like that the story is different from other, makes reading it refreshing. Good chapter
6/8/2012 c1 Guest
The idea has potential. Taking such a minor character as a protagonist is pretty unique and all things considered, you pulled it of pretty well.
6/7/2012 c5 5Magenkyo Sharingan
A completely believable chapter yet once again. You make it so it could be an actual canon route
6/7/2012 c5 6Naruto6023
lol, they really are busted! Great chapter by the way, glad that Tsubaki and Naruto have somewhat sorted their feelings out. :)

With what you stated about the nine tails chakra in her ovaries preventing her menstruation cycles and hence her ability to get pregnant, I' think you do plan to have Naruto do something about it in the future that would make her pregnant, just my prediction though.

Anyway, loved the chapter! Update when you can buddy! Take care! XD

N6023
6/6/2012 c3 Meech Macko
To be hones I was vary about reading about a Naruto /and a vague character fic...but surprisingly I find this fic very interesting and that you have fleshed out the character and personality of the said vague canon character.

Then again even if Naruto did gain acknowledgement from the villagers after pain arc ...it will be sort of hollow feeling in a realistic sense...but for Tsubaki here,she did have her thoughts about him re-evaluate much earlier.

I've finished up to chap 3 reading ...will be reading much later on the others ...anyway as always your fic has quality here and the character development is great too.
225 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »