for Vows?

11/2/2012 c1 2VerySpecialAgentAli
Very Cute!
6/18/2012 c1 FireToTheRain06
I read that tony and Ziva would be in and odd position when s10 opened up in September. More odd then they left it... :) grrrr September come quickly.
5/17/2012 c1 30killianslonghaul
I wanted Tiva in this episode REALLY bad, and while a few of their moments were shrouded into "team" scenes, I was quite pleased with the moments they gave us. The most powerful to me was the fact that not only did he try to get her to go before him in order to protect her, but she refused and grabbed him, and saying she was not leaving without him? Beautiful. I also kind of liked the fact that they were together when the bomb went off. They've just been through so much together, and it seemed very fitting to me. And the marraige talk? don't even get me started. I loved the way everytime they said something, they were looking at each other, trying to decipher the other's reaction and response. It was great. I love NCIS so freaking much.
5/17/2012 c1 Daisy
I loved the Tiva stuff as well! I love how they realized their "vows" we're to each other!
5/16/2012 c1 8BnBfanatic
Please know that I like your story - there was just one thing about it that really nagged at me - they just went through a traumatic explosion that left them unconscious but they weren't eve trying to figure out what happened or anything - it just seems like they are just sitting there talking as if at their desks - like nothing just happened. Sorry, hope you don't mind my saying so.
5/16/2012 c1 15TrinityFlower of Memories
[Sweetcheeks, wake up." He whispered into her ear.] YES! They're not too badly hurt! Because that's all I can predict from the scene! :'-(

Awh, yeah for Tiva hugs! [I would say that I know you have my six, and I will always have yours." ] I'm a bit confused-'six'? But awh! D

Whoa whoa wait-are you going to continue this? I mean you can't leave us hanging, us wondering if you killed McGee or not? I think you should continue! Great job!
5/16/2012 c1 4Cranjis McBasketball II
It's so cute, I love it. :) I hope McGee is alright. I know it's marked as complete, but it would be awesome if you wrote more :)