FanFiction.Net
for Stars Fade

3/28 c1 Terastrasza
Dead fic?
3/22 c70 drakiesan
FUUUUUUU! It ended right at the best! Goddamit! This is one of the best stories I read.
3/7 c70 parlaymars
hi OP! long time no see!

this was one of my favorite fics when I was in high school, and a recent resurgence of Mass Effect brainrot set me hunting for it again. It is just as marvelous of a re-read as I remember. Idk what it is about that draws the woodlice out of the metaphorical woodwork, but… this is one of the best, if not THE best Mass Effect and Dragon Age crossover fics there is. It scratches an itch like nobody’s business.

I hope you’re doing well, and rest assured us old time fans are still around and still reading. (I think I found this fic in… 2015? If memory serves.) Keep on keeping on, and even if this is the final chapter, this is STILL one of my favorite works of art of all time. I’m so glad it’s still around and available for re-reading C:

p.s - you might consider moving to archiveofourown, where the fanfic community is a lot nicer than the frankly heinous and cringy comments i’ve seen plague since its inception.

Wishing you 1000s of hugs and good fortunes!
10/30/2023 c1 NICK HURR
Not a shit romance story? Already this is better than most of the degenerate fanfictions out there.
9/6/2023 c70 nyankatze
Stellar. Came back for another read through bc this fic is a comfort read. It never fails to delight me and I was thrilled to see a new chapter. I hope you're healthy and happy! Keep up the beyond fantastic work.
7/29/2023 c70 konstantin3002
I have found this story through tvtropes and read it in two days. It made me register on this site just to fav and follow it. And to say that the author is doing a great job and I really wish to see it continued.
6/6/2023 c70 Thanks
Thanks to all the assinine chode chuckers that kept leaving stupid reviews. You are the reason fantastic writes like this never finish a project. I hope you get genital cancer.
6/5/2023 c41 Umad
Dear fucking idiotic moron fanfiction readers... SHUT THE FUCK UP, get the sand out of your vagina or anus, be glad someone is world building for you, you sad sack of fart clown rejects.
5/16/2023 c70 Crimson1997
I'm all caught up! I enjoyed every chapter! I eagerly await your return! Can't wait for more! tyvm for making this masterpiece!
4/10/2023 c1 Sages death
I don't usually comment. But this fic definitely exemplifies dragon age 2 . No clear good or bad options just different flavors of shit. And I love it . Very well written. Well done . You get the sages seal of approval
1/23/2023 c70 Waka Metalbelly
"Added 9/21 - est. completion date late 2021 early 2022"

Yea. Hang on to *that* dream. And hey, normally I'm not one to wave a date like that, but this story is lacking four months of being eleven years old. Sure, life can "get in the way" for a bit, but damn.

It's an interesting story with a cool idea, but this is going on my 'to avoid' list for now. Who knows, maybe I'll check back in another ten years to see the next three chapters.
12/30/2022 c70 Guest
I am so happy this series didn’t end! I thought we’d be stuck on 68 forever!

Don’t listen to the haters; this fanfiction is well and truly my favorite of all time. It’s inspired me to do some fanfiction writing if my own, it was that good! I’m here for whatever this fic has in store— please don’t stop writing!
12/25/2022 c70 Wicked
I love this. Im so glad the fight ended in a knock out and all. And i real get the same frantic feel that i got in game when everything started going south lol
12/15/2022 c1 SuperVegitoFAN
Welp with absolution reigniting my hunger for more da content and the fact this story revived from the dead... AND i need something to read whilst cuddling my girls (Guinea pigs)...
12/6/2022 c70 DracoAngelus17
It's been a while since I've reread this story. Gotta say, made me feel nostalgic. From when I first played Dragon Age. You got some serious talent and good ideas. Keep up the good work, I still love this story.
2,207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »