FanFiction.Net
for Stars Fade

8h c20 1ParagonSol
Its great, but sadly I couldnt read chapter 20, its like it doesnt exist, all that displays is a blank white screen
11/25 c70 1lolistarkiller
Loving this! Also really can’t wait for when the Normandy comes! I’d love to see what The doc thinks about Anders. Really hope you update again soon!
11/16 c70 AnAncientBard
Exciting to see this update, I reread it several times and always wanted to know how it would end.

Thanks for spending the time on it
11/10 c70 carbon1923
I forgot this story was a thing. So glad to have found it again. Go Shep Shep!
11/8 c70 1Mogryking
Aww yea so glad you updated! Can't wait to see how it will play out.
11/7 c70 dylansandy1993
absolutely an amazing chapter. loved the update.
11/7 c70 1VorkosiganClone
Wow, got the update notification and almost couldn't believe it. So great to have another chapter, really made my morning! I'm very interested to see where how this is gonna play out - is she actually gonna get Isabella to the Arishok, or are we going to have...and incident...on the way?
11/7 c70 Paul Lenzen
Damn this was a damn fine chapter
11/7 c70 15Vanessa Masters
It all comes to light now.

Damn!

Shepard scowled. "So you're saying that this isn't the first time you've tried to create an international incident."

Anger heated Isabela's cheeks and her words. "I didn't have a choice," she growled, and in a sudden action that took both of them by surprise, she rushed Shepard, catching her around the ribs and bearing her to the ground.

Isabela got over her surprise in time to take advantage of having Shepard pinned beneath her. Not in the way she'd always imagined taking advantage of the other woman in such a position, and with a small stab of regret she brought her right elbow down and across and clipped Shepard's temple.

Shepard recovered almost as quickly, getting a forearm up to prevent a second strike and bridging to try to shake the pirate off.

The relic had dropped to the ground beside the pair. Not unheeded, for both of them were acutely aware of its presence as they struggled for ascendancy.

"Of course you had a choice," Shepard grunted, grabbing for Isabela's wrist as Isabela's hand clutched at her throat. "People always like to claim that they had no choice when really they mean that the other choices were more difficult than they want to deal with."

Isabela's lips drew back from her teeth in feral parody of a grin. "What? You think dying or being enslaved is any kind of a choice?" she demanded harshly. "Well, I don't."

"You mean conversion to the qun?" Shepard panted after freeing her airway.

"No, I don't. I mean slavery. As in sold in the slave markets of Minrathos," snarled Isabela, snatching for the rough weave of the burlap sack as Shepard finally pitched her to one side. "As in used to quench some magister's lust - for power or sex or blood. Ask Fenris about it sometime."

They each caught a corner of the bag and began a scrabbling tug of war for it.

"Slavers?" said Shepard incredulously. "You're honestly afraid of slavers?" The bag jounced and a few of the heavy threads popped in one of the seams as the ladies contested for it.

A little more than that.

But people do crazy stuff when afraid.

I feel, and hope this can be cleared up.
11/7 c70 1Chaos-Wolfy
It lives! IT LIIIIVES AAAAA! I ate every word of the updates and I want mooooore
11/7 c70 ScorpioBot
Extremely happy to see another chapter. I'm especially enjoying how you write Sheppard. I think this might be the first story I've read where someone is actually going to give the relic to the Qunari
11/6 c1 Guest

,,,

11/6 c70 48reality deviant
that wasw a good chapter so far.
looking forward to next one.
11/6 c70 georgerlever
Holy shit it still lives! Thank every deity you can name! Please don't drop this story I love how you've woven Shepard into Kirkwall.
11/6 c70 Prizzma
What a pleasant surprise! It's already good to see an update from such a good story. As always can't wait to read the next one.
2,192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »