for Stars Fade

6/6/2012 c6 22edboy4926
Good chapter
6/6/2012 c5 2ShadowAngelBeta
Shepard and Hawke... hmmm, shouldn't the enemies being shitting themselves by this point. ;)
6/6/2012 c5 22edboy4926
Good story

Keep on going
6/5/2012 c5 1great northern one
awsome, wish there wer more words though great job so far i come back every day to see if u updated and yay me u did
6/5/2012 c5 Point Mann
So good to read Shep is getting back into action. Dunno why, but I always enjoy reading the reaction of primitive people towards technology, and you did a good job writing Anders and Hawke's reactions. They felt very in character. I look forward to your next update. :)
6/5/2012 c5 1Mats Forsen
Nice story, I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure.

And yeah, the heat sink change was just for game mechanics. They even spoof it themselves in an hilarious conversation with Conrad in ME3.

In my opinion the heat sink should be able to cool down once it is out of the gun after a while and be able to be reused, why else would battlefields be littered with the things? So something like 10 shots, wait 30 min, reuse..
6/5/2012 c5 11Paragon of Awesomeness
I' looking forward to the next chapter - we finally get to see Shepard kick some primitive ass!

Hopefully she'll find more of her missing equipment as the story continues. And although she's only got ten shots for "Garrus" she's still got her omni-tool, which can set incinerate, electrocute (Which Mordin does in a cut scene) freeze, and even stab enemies. And if Shepard's a biotic as well (I hope she is) then she's that much more deadly.
6/5/2012 c5 TheWickedTruth89
My god I love the Omni-Blade!

Oh yeah... Great chapter too
6/4/2012 c5 SingedFringe
Checks stats carefully:

published recently - tick

updates at least weekly - tick

hmmm - I'min.

Love the interactions. It's great to see a fem lead ME/DA crossover. Well paced, and well written with the characters sounding very much like they would in game. I only wish I'd stumbled across this the week after your hiatus though. Now I'm going to have to sit and wait.
6/4/2012 c5 12Noir Detective
Nice chapter. you are moving the story at the decent speed nothing is rushed and I like it. although I am curious if Shep will manage to outmode her rifle. keep up with good work

Cheers Noir detective
6/2/2012 c4 Guest
Love the humor and angst. Update
5/31/2012 c4 TheWickedTruth89
This is looking great so far, can't wait to see how it goes.
5/28/2012 c4 22Hyliian
I am in love with this. Utterly.

Just thought you should know.

Hyliian
5/24/2012 c4 Kri
I've never liked crossover, but thiiiis... Write next chapter soon, please. 3 ...Why 'Garrus'?
5/22/2012 c4 william of earth
So far this has been a great crossover. I would have preferred seeing some one other than Shepard land in Thedas, but you have taken the time to give her a personality (something alot of people forget) so i'm satisfied. The dialogue is entertaining and everyone is in character. You seem to be a very clever writer. I look forward to reading more.
2,159 « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 Next »