for Home Family Safety

5/23/2014 c1 22Dr. Austin A. Winchester
Ah, the feels! THE FEELS! I loved this! I am melting from the loveliness of it all!
1/26/2013 c1 14EmilyPrentiss2012
Wow I just found thus I loved it. I miss her so much I wish your story were true!
7/8/2012 c1 22azab
wow loved it
5/22/2012 c1 2Moniqueaw
Love this! Please write more Demily fic.
5/18/2012 c1 dannyanne
That was great. I dont want her to go.
5/18/2012 c1 14gracelessheart
Very good and well written! Looking forward to another story from you!
5/17/2012 c1 lizard84
right there with you the season finale killed me too! I don't want Emily to leave
5/17/2012 c1 Soulless Huntress
I can't stand the Hotch/Pippy Long Stalker thing going on. And I thought they said the reason that Hotch/Prentiss wouldn't work was because of the Frat rules, well that's out the window with Rossi/Strauss thing going on. Loved JJ kicking butt. Why did they just leave it as up in the air with the thing about Prentiss? I don't know, I may watch it next season, yet maybe I just give up.
5/17/2012 c1 6lovelover123
As if I needed to cry anymore after that finale... But this was just beautiful. Exactly what I imagined for my favorite CM couple! Well done :)
5/17/2012 c1 erica1021
Amazing! I truly cannot stop thinking about the last Emily Prentiss moments in Derek's arms. Wow and your story just added to the intensity! well done!
5/17/2012 c1 197Daisyangel
I was really hoping Emily was going to stay. Loved this post-ep.
5/17/2012 c1 Come2MyRescue
This was great! A thoughtful and well written tag to the finale. Any chance for a sequel?