for Ua Hopu: Additional Scene and Coda

5/28/2012 c1 36francis2
This is kind of open ended. I would love to read more of your view on things.
5/19/2012 c1 Shani8
This was a well-written tag for the finale, and I enjoyed it. :)

I just wish that Steve would feel something other than *friendship* for Kono in canon though, and vice versa. In the meantime, fics like this, are a godsend, and extremely welcome.

Well done!

Shani :)
5/19/2012 c1 bushy4
So freakin good. The angst was fabulous. It you need to add to this one shot when you get Steve and Kono together.
5/18/2012 c1 86zebraboymom
I liked the things not said. Great job on Steve's POV.
5/18/2012 c1 h50rookie
You do not have to apologize. I love unrequited. I love angsty. And I love THIS.
5/18/2012 c1 5christinaxa
Loved this. I can't get over the looks Steve kept throwing Kono and Adam in the episode like "what the hell is going on?" There are quite a few of these endings written for that episode, as you mentioned, but I really enjoyed the bit of angst in this one where Steve and Kono don't actually end up together. It's an interesting perspective and really allows us to see the resolution from a differents viewpoints. Loved how Steve barges into Kono's office first thing to ask her about Adam, and the last line where he thinks he is guilty of the doing the same thing is beautiful and bittersweet.
5/18/2012 c1 4Ghostrider
So glad to see more of your work. Yeah, I was surprised as hell to see Adam was the one that had called. And with the finale as it stands, I don't know what will happen. Kono, alone in the ocean, tied up like that? Will she make it or not? This story really puts the pain of these people out there.

Thank you for this wonderful, sad story.
5/18/2012 c1 1Si.Crazy
Great one shot! You did a wonderful job with the characters, and I liked the way you ended it. ;)
5/18/2012 c1 44Sidalee
This is amazing, I really loved it. A little angsty and bittersweet but the characters are spot on and I can easily imagine this as an off-screen moment.