for I Will Never DIE

8/17/2020 c32 kemdana
I like this but I realize something when reading a lot of fanfic...and that it you might want to separate this story into several fics. Just so you can come to close on one part of the story. That way you don't become disinterested in finishing long/large story.
4/2/2020 c1 121698
I couldn't get into the story, it felt like a script. It felt like you were learning about simplifying your writing, but haven't gotten to the point where you have learned to flesh out the bones of the story.
12/27/2019 c18 2RyMalice
...this started off so nicely, a sort of story that was fresh and new, different from most of the others. But by this chapter, you have made it no different than any other story, with the Senshi treating him like a bad guy for no reason other than he's powerful, Setsuna says he's a threat, and because no one bothers to talk to anyone. And on that note, you had him defeat a first class demon, why the hell would the Senshi pose any sort of threat to him? Why is he constantly afraid of being hit when he knows they cant hurt him?

Also, you had him start out being a smarter and more mature person, yet at this point he is EXACTLY LIKE HE WAS IN NERIMA! Why is he acting like an immature 12 year old instead of the 20 year old he really is? Within the last 10 chapters, you have had Ranma revert to his more pathetic version. He is extremely rude, immature, and naive as well as being completely oblivious. Goku had brain damage and wasn't that stupid.

Another thing that irritates me is how you have him reacting to his curse. He's had it for four years now, why would he still despise and fear it? The way you have him acting is extremely immature.

I'll keep reading, but I dont know how much more I can handle before I call it quits. If it isn't Ranma being a moron, it's the Senshi or his mother. There doesn't seem to be a single major character with any actual intelligence.
1/30/2019 c17 Armiture
Kudos to the editor, the few errors left are hilarious!

SNERK! Lions instead of Loins.
1/29/2019 c4 Armiture
You confused Ares, the male god of war, with Artemis, virgin goddess of the moonhunting, who is Apollo's twin sister? Dude, you fail at Greek mythology!

Also pick a spelling for Juuban and stick to it, do the same thing for Ranma because spelling it five ways is confusing, then do a search and replace for m" and replace it with ," to get rid of a lot of errors.
11/16/2018 c32 1silverstreak93242
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I am happy to say that I am glad I gave this story a chance to grab my attention, and I am happy to say that it did so, and that it kept my attention all the way through! I rather enjoyed the plot, the premise and the story line! I am also looking forward to when your muse lets the next chapters out of her hands into yours, so that you can then transcribe them and disseminate them to the rest of us that are waiting patiently for the next chapters! I am looking forward to seeing how your going to get Ranma out of his supposed marriage to Shampoo, especially since she is supposed to be facing Mousse in the upcoming champions tournament for the amazon village...I am hopeful that the next chapters won't take too long, but I will wait patiently for them! No major criticisms, just a note that you might want to go back over the currently posted chapters, with a grammar and spelling check, because you have words missing or out of place, but if nothing else, I am willing to be a pre-reader for you from here on, to see if I can't help you clean up where the mistakes are, and I am willing to also be a sounding board for story ideas. Again, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing, and I am again, looking forward to future chapters of this very good story!
6/24/2018 c26 hamsterville
Umm what?! From the sounds of it, this chapter makes ranma seem as someone who's weak, and what does he mean the senshis bailed him out? It's the opposite in fact since he's been defeating the senshis opponents and only got injured because they couldn't defend themselves. Setsuna should also get off her high horse. Story is still interesting but this seems to be going to the usual girls whack the guy around for no fault of his own
6/24/2018 c1 Ruberforumfree
Seriously who are this girl to decide that they are going to be with Ranma? Even the Lesbo ones? Maybe he don't want to have sex in his girl form _.
BEGONE THOTS
6/16/2018 c32 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/16/2018 c32 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
6/16/2018 c32 2Kisa tracer
Getting better and better can't wait for the next chapter
6/14/2018 c32 cabrera1234
ranm wont tell them about the curse? will ryoga show up?
6/14/2018 c31 cabrera1234
looks like salior mars got new power up who next? will ranma go SS4 or SSBlue?
6/13/2018 c32 4Major Simi