for The things we never say

7/6/2012 c1 87Wynefred
What a perfectly Winchester moment. I loved everything about this. *hugs*
6/10/2012 c1 ccase13
I'm thinking that Sam will get Dean back and I'm hoping it was the leviathan Sam and Dean's impala with the fancy rims that Dean let someone else drive into a sign.
5/21/2012 c1 3AreYouMarriedRiver
This should have happened :( It's so good! Great job! :D
5/20/2012 c1 43SpikeLover7
Yay! I liked this. A perfect little insert scene. This is definitely part of my head canon now. :)
5/20/2012 c1 32ackeberlynn
Very nice. And how fitting a title - "The Things We Never Say" considering the distinct lack of brotherly moments this season. We DESERVED something like this in the finale.
5/20/2012 c1 sararandom
This was absolutely awesome! You nailed both personalities perfectly. So hope you write more, you make me actually want to post my own stuff.
5/20/2012 c1 158CBloom2
Nice! Totally agree about the finale but still looking forward to season 8!

I agree again that there was very little in brother moments! Even the "don't get killed" moment was cut :(

Loved the story x
5/20/2012 c1 13Numpty
WHY was this moment not in the episode? Honestly Becky, this lovely scene is now officially head canon for me.

I loved this whole scene to PIECES, and I could really have cut and pasted the entire thing into this review space. My favourite part though, was this:

Sam peeks out of the grimy windows, spying his brother as he eases out of his baby; his face looks like he is reluctant to leave the sanctity of her presence.

It's a relief to see the chill thaw out on his face, his eyes sparking with adoration and warmth.

He doesn't even realize how much he has missed that until he sees it again.

It's been a long time since Sam has seen his brother this happy. - Dean welcoming Baby back was such a wonderful moment, and I really missed that from the show. Also, I love that we are seeing that through Sam's eyes.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! JUST what that episode needed, thank you for sharing, hun!
5/19/2012 c1 pandora jazz
What a wonderful brother moment!

I will admit I did want to see Dean and Sam in the Impala, plus I'm a little irritated with Cas for leaving Dean in Purgatory. (Maybe Cas left to save Meg instead.)

I would loved to have seen this scene on the show, though I guess it was suppose to be a surprise that Meg was driving the car.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Thanks for the smile. :)
5/19/2012 c1 SPN Mum
Haha! Great ending comment by Dean! "...let's go bone us a dick." Can we ever get tired of 'dick' jokes? lol

I was pleased with the way you showed Sam and Dean still having each others' back, even with all they have experienced. It is true that they have had to say 'goodbye' way too much. Most recently, Bobby. I will miss him as much as the boys will.

Nice story. Thanks for writing it. :)
5/19/2012 c1 8Sharlot
Hehe! What a great moment. Love Bad-ass hunter!Dean and his trusty Sidekick! LOL!

That was fun! Thanks so much, Puddin'!
5/19/2012 c1 2Lucydolly22
That story was just so normal. I loved it, why the hell didn't they put that in the show. I myself was outraged by the finale, first of all why was meg driving the impala, second i was expecting alot more from the way they made the leviathans seem so big and scary and dangerous, third of all why is dean in purgatory, i was expecting something new and different but no. They could at least have put sam in there. And lastly why the hell did Cas leave dean down there i mean i know he's insane but that goes against his whole character. Its like evil cas all over against. Grrrrr. Okay rant over. Keep writing
5/19/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Good story. Sorry you didn't like the finale. I did. But now, we've got to get through, what, four months. I'm thinking we should write a lot of fan fic. :)