FanFiction.Net
for The Case of a Small Pebble

5/23/2019 c1 Guest
This reminds me of the Jewish tradition.
8/2/2018 c1 16SilverChrysanth
This was beautiful. Your words flowed and were very eloquent, and the story was simple and sweet. I loved every moment of this.
4/28/2013 c1 10crazy-about-books
This is lovely, thank you.
5/25/2012 c1 31Nana56
Three episodes? That's all they gave us? )*$%&! And what the everloving (&*$%&# was that finale all about? When's it coming back?

I love your little tag here! Voices perfect!

Nicely done. :)
5/22/2012 c1 SHERlocked
OMG this is so wonderful, I wish they could do something like this on the show, poor John needs some hope right now. He was so devastated at the end. Thank you for giving him a bit of hope, I'll save this story to tide me over until the next season arrives next year.
5/21/2012 c1 120PhoenixDragonDreamer
Ohhhh...this was perfect! Such hope - and a mystery that is definitely so SHERLOCK who else COULD it be? Loved, loved, loved - and saved, sweetie!

*Happy!Hugs*
5/21/2012 c1 37Merisha
I love that Sherlock it trying to give John some hope, and taking time to find the perfect stones for each of John's visits. Just beautiful and heart warming and makes me crave Season 3 *aroo*

Thanks for a spectacular, beautiful written story to keep us going until then LOL XD

Hugs and luv

Agent M ... over :D
5/20/2012 c1 pandora jazz
This must have been the story you mentioned. I'm glad that you could post it now that the third episode has aired.

This was a wonderful story to read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
5/20/2012 c1 66xenascully
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D I love stories that pick up from that ep. When it the next seeeasoooon? I'm dyin' here!