for Man's Best Friend

8/22/2012 c1 1EvilSquirre1
That was so entertaining. Dean as a dog is too cute. I love the way you talked about his heightening sense of smell. Plus him getting his brother laid is classic Dean. Great job!
6/21/2012 c1 5tvj12
Fun story. I liked the transformation angle you put in for after Purgatory. It was well-written and fun to read. Thanks for sharing. -tvj12
6/10/2012 c1 42HBKDEANRKO
Still taking care of his little brother even when his life has been turned upside down. That is so Dean!
6/10/2012 c1 ccase13
Dogs are really bored by people festivities but Dean in a dog's body would be a real pervert.
5/27/2012 c1 172Marianna Morgan
Whoa! Well...Sam always wanted a dog, right? ;)
5/23/2012 c1 29CeCe Away
Oh no, Dean's a dog? Cute.
5/22/2012 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Hi Hunny

Awh, Sammy, that's so sweet, to defend the girl's modesty from his predator brother!

made me smile :0)

Bev x
5/21/2012 c1 218silver ruffian
This is a really fun read! I loved wolfdog!Dean's efforts to pair Sam off with the young lady, and I must say you captured Dean's personality perfectly. Being changed into that form suits him, and rather than get all emo about it he deals and takes care of Sam, as always!
5/21/2012 c1 79Lampito
Awwwwwww! Funny, AND cute! Even in dog form, Dean just can't help himself, can he? We should probably be grateful that he didn't decide to go find himself some lady company for the evening. Or just sit and, er do what boy dogs do.

Let's hope he doesn't develop eczema from the cheese in the cheeseburger (some dogs do), because Sam having to give a large and unwilling dog a soothing anti-irritant bath could be interesting (I'm sure the Samgirls would like the wet t-shirt op, though).

Dogs are chick or bloke magnets, though. If Dean was serious about getting Sam laid more frequently, he'd get him a dog.

Now, go and write the story about how they find Cas. Perhaps he's a small dark grey kitten with blue eyes, who rides around on Dean, or maybe a beautiful macaw who shrieks 'Assbutt! Assbutt!' in the presence of persons with dishonourable intentions, and 'I don't understand that reference!' at embarrassing junctures in the narrative...
5/21/2012 c1 BranchSuper