for Aftermath

5/22/2012 c1 135Phosphorescent
Very nice; I enjoyed your take on the Season 10 premiere.
5/21/2012 c1 48Gottahavemyncis
Hope you're right, I'm sure you are!
5/21/2012 c1 47phnxgrl
I loved this one shot I loved how possible this scenario is. I loved how Gibbs, Ziva were basically unhurt by the explosion. I loved the way everyone was rescued and placed in the hospital. I loved how Gibbs is determined to rebuild then go after Dearing. Kudos to a great conclusion.
5/21/2012 c1 3Ilovecrimes
That was good. I'm not a big TIVA Fan, but it was okay. I think Cole was a better villain as Dearing and I'm sad that he died, VERY sad, but okay, I think we can't change it. It's not sooooooo hard to wait till september, but I'm looking forward to it. But I'm wondering what they will do because NCIS(and Abby's lab) were a little bit destroyed, so...

I think that Ducky will be okay, not perfect, but okay and maybe we get one of the promised Origins episodes on the beginning.

Well done, and greeting from Germany!
5/21/2012 c1 17DS2010
Liked your take of the Aftermath of the season finale. Can't wait for September.
5/21/2012 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
The end was so right. They may have lost people but the core family is still alive and well.

And Gibbs is Right.

"He's probably gone so far underground that he won't resurface for a while," Gibbs explained. "We're going to have to make him think that he won this one."

"But Gibbs… didn't he win this one?" Jimmy asked hesitantly.

Gibbs shook his head. "Not if you don't choose to see it that way."

Jimmy fell silent after that; he knew exactly what Gibbs meant. Despite the loss of life that NCIS had already suffered, Dearing wouldn't really win unless they gave up and he wasn't about to give up on anyone who was fighting for their life.
5/21/2012 c1 4carajiggirl
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :)
5/21/2012 c1 24ltjvt1026
Nice tag to the season finale. I'm sure the writers have something along those lines in mind. BUT, the amount of plastic explosive that was in the Director's car? Well, think Oklahoma City. The blast crater probably would have extended into Abby's lab, since the SUV was parked about ten feet away. Still I liked this tag a lot.