FanFiction.Net
for Another Mary Sue parody

8/8/2016 c6 Kaiserin Hilda
Its okay Robin, I'd scream amd run if I were you too.
5/30/2015 c7 LadyLaBlue
dude if you think ebony and bella were bad you've never seen sparkle she broke the scale.
5/7/2015 c3 LoveRobStar4ever
Twenty bucks that Starry murders her! PLEASE. she's annoying
4/17/2014 c8 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
HAHAHAHAHAHA... this was priceless but I cant helo but feel a bit sorry for Bella (I KNOW HOW THE HELL CAN I FEEL SORRY FOR A STUPID MARY SUE)
But I was wondering if you could re-create Bella but this time try to make her a real character inorder to help new writers by tellung them how could they fix their characters.
Anyway awesome job. :-)
6/16/2013 c6 9lilysash97
One problem: don't disrespect the glory of Dr. Seuss.
4/5/2013 c7 51owlcat92
Courier999-Bella, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!
Awesome Quote! Loved that! Holy Grail, yeah?

- Cat .
3/13/2013 c8 1Dawn101907
Yes, that is a very valuable lesson. I almost created a Mary Sue a few weeks ago for my Hunger Games fanfic, but I erased her because I decided she used up too much space in the Games. But, very valuable lesson: Mary Sues are mostly a waste of time and should be thrown into outer space without space helmets unless they see the error in attempting to be perfect. I really like this story. It almost went on my fave stories list twice! Keep up the good work!
3/13/2013 c3 Dawn101907
Wow...that was a long backstory. Also, I think that either Justin Beiber or Bella Whitney Roshelle Sanasana is the most annoying. I have no clue who the other two are.
12/29/2012 c7 Moonlightfire9
XD oh god the flames..
12/5/2012 c8 4EnyaandEathenyl
Oh my gosh, this story is the funniest thing I have ever read! It is so funny, I am gasping for breath as I type this review.
11/18/2012 c7 Artemis
...I think I'm scarred for life...

On a slightly different note;

"LowStandardGurl-Don't listen to the flamers.I don't think their worth your time if they don't even have the guts to log they do actually log in read their stories which I doubt are much better than yours or mine because true writers understand that not every story is going to be perfect and it takes a lot of practice to write a good ,awesome story!"?

Just how utterly asinine can you be?
11/18/2012 c3 Guest
Edward Cullen
8/25/2012 c8 10Ranger of the Forest
No problem. I enjoyed every minute of insanity. Hope to read more from you in the future.

8/25/2012 c7 Ranger of the Forest
Finally she dies. But it'll probably take years for Robin and the other Titans to recover from the trauma caused by meeting Bella.

8/25/2012 c6 Ranger of the Forest
Control Freak is the best. So glad you put him in your story. Poor Steve. He's gone where no sane human being should go.

76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »