for SOL

6/10/2012 c1 ccase13
Dean is in deep trouble for sure.
5/23/2012 c1 965Dizzo
ooooh Deeeeeeeeeean :(

Is it October yet?

Nice menace and suspense here; well done x
5/23/2012 c1 525TheYmp
I love how you make one of Dean's first thoughts in this be about where Sam is... very in character!

And "Cas picked a hell of a time to go MIA on him" - no kidding! I couldn't believe that he just left!

And I loved "I don't suppose you guys would just be willing to let bygones be bygones?" - "I didn't think so"!

Great drabble!
5/22/2012 c1 39IrishNun
totally love it. you portrayed dean brilliantly.
5/21/2012 c1 56Jimelda
Ooooh, love your take on what happens after the finale - and what a way to end a season, might I add! Gotta give Dean credit for standing his ground here.

Sorry you haven't heard anything from me for a while, I've been mulling over the past few E/O Challenges, hoping some muse will strike me soon, haha. But I think I'll be caught up by the end of this week!

Thanks again for sharing such a wonderful drabble with the rest of us. :)

Cheers,

Jimelda
5/21/2012 c1 SPN Mum
I would think that Purgatory has got to be Hunters' Hell. Everything a Hunter has ever ganked, ends up there. Don't think there will be any sympathetic souls to lend a hand...foot...appendage or whatever. O.o
5/21/2012 c1 8Sharlot
:::::He chuckles weakly. "I don't suppose you guys would just be willing to let bygones be bygones?":::::Ha! That is SO "Dean". You cannot blame him for giving it a try!

Loved this! He is definitely in a tight spot! I can't wait to see how he gets out of it! (Not too fast, I hope!)
5/21/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Oh man. Awesome!
5/21/2012 c1 331983Sarah
I can see this happening as the season starter this fall, picking up right where we left Dean and Cas! Really good and what all of us are thinking!
5/21/2012 c1 96mainegirlwrites
Go Dean! But I guess we have to wait until October to see what really happens! Great drabble, best to you - mainegirlwrites
5/21/2012 c1 125Tifaching
This Purgatory storyline has such potential. I trust the ficcers more than show to satisfy that potential, but i have hope for Show too!

Nice look at Dean's first moments alone!
5/21/2012 c1 162smalld1171
BRILLIANT! PERFECT! OMG! FABULOUS! AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! OUTSTANDING! And... last but not least... AWESOME!

Becky, love this sooooooo much! Here's hoping we get to see something like this in October! :D