for What Would Hippolyta Do?

11/23 c1 Heyyyyyy
This is dumb.
8/21/2019 c1 2Harry Thomas Riddle
Sup is so meek and weak for his own good.
5/24/2017 c1 Aryan229
loved it.
2/5/2016 c1 Guest
fantastic
2/3/2014 c1 3Arialies
Supes and Wondy! i really love this pairing and i love how you formulated the plot. Fighting the champion of the island to win their affection? damn right it is. very very very nicely written!
6/23/2013 c1 casema
Hippolyta is no dummy eh? Glad Diana showed up when she did. I did wonder how their fight would go...leave it to Supe to figure everything out. :)
1/7/2013 c1 13Agent Michael
At first, I must give you some constructive criticism. Your opening paragraph is kind of weak. Though, I understood what you were getting at, I would suggest re-writing it and get deeper into Superman's code of conduct. Where was he going that he didn't want to show off? Just who or what was he afraid of seeing him flying so high?

Secondly, I think you can describe the amazon warrior a little better. She is graceful despite her bulking size. Try again describing her through Superman's eyes. Does he observe her as a foe or friend? What color hair? Is she wearing armor? Does she cary weapons? What color skin does she have?

When Superman is shocked to have his identity revealed by the Queen - those whole sentences are awkward and should consider a severe rewrite.

Next, consider things from the Queen's perspective. Superman's dropping by the island unannounced. Why is the Queen telling him that when she should be desiring more what Superman came to talk about.

The rest of the action was great. You described the fight very well. I can visualize what was going on.

I give the whole thing a B grade.
6/3/2012 c1 16HELLACRE13
I love Hippolyta in this! She's very shrewd lady. :)
5/27/2012 c1 Supabec
awesome story :)
5/22/2012 c1 10ImFanci
Pretty good oneshot there. Keep up with the writing. I'm sure others will want more reading material.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service