for A Matter of Trust

7/12/2014 c45 Roseybelle2
I am so happy with the ending and yet so sad it's over! It really has been an AMAZING journey with all of these characters. More then I ever could have hoped for. I think you are such an amazing and inspirational writer that I really look forward to reading your published material. Thank you Kirsten Erin. I will be on the lookout as you rise to fame through storytelling. Thank you for this amazing trilogy. :) :)
7/12/2014 c44 Roseybelle2
Errrmmahhgerrddd! I can't believe there is only once chapter. I am so reluctant to finish! Like... There seems to be so much more! Eekkk. Ok. Ok. I must. :)
7/11/2014 c45 13natalieblack2
I started this series when you were in the middle of How the World Turns and I fell in love with Al and Davy's story. I also watched Newsies for the first time and wondered if Davy would ever get a girl. I am so glad I read this series and I will miss you and Al dearly. Good luck with your new stories. 3
7/7/2014 c44 1fire and ice conlon
OH MY HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GENIE AND RACE TO KISS FOR LIKE 30 CHAPTERS AND I FANGIRL SQUEALED AND CLAPPED WHEN SPOT SAVED THEM! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT SPOTTY BOY! CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY, BUT FRICK I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE AL!
7/7/2014 c44 Guest
SPOT! YAYAYAYAYAY! Wow, mob boss huh´╝č Guess you'd have expected that. This is awesome! keep updating!

RacexGenie!
7/4/2014 c44 Nicely Nicely's little sister
WIN! I mean, with Spot (ohmygoodnessSPOT!), and Race (ohmygoodnessRACE!), and Genie (gah! I love Genie!), it's just too much for my fangirl meter, bro. But fantastic job! I absolutely LOVED this chapter!
7/4/2014 c44 Guest
So spot made an appearance? is this really the story?
7/2/2014 c43 Doo wee doo
I'm fangirling so hard right now omg haha
6/30/2014 c43 Roseybelle2
Nooooo. Someone should have beaten that old hag! And only TWO chapters left. *tears* WHY?! You need to have a spin off. Like- I want to follow these characters into the nursing home... Having wheel chair races! Ahh can't wait :)
6/30/2014 c42 Roseybelle2
Omg... I am tearing up over here! I know we are nearing the end too... Just too many emotions to deal with right now. Ah!
6/30/2014 c41 Roseybelle2
Ohhh Genie and Race have their first "couple" fight. Lol Is it sad that I totally understood how giddy Race was over those two words? For you. Oh my heart just skipped a beat again! Man... I love this story! 3
6/30/2014 c39 Roseybelle2
Yesss! Love a good fight scene! So glad Jenna and everyone are alright. Can't wait to see what happens with the tension between buroughs now :)
6/28/2014 c38 Roseybelle2
Omg- so many emotions in that chapter! I looovvve your fight scenes so I can't WAIT to read that. And yay! For Genie admitting her feelings. About time! Haha I have been saving these up so I have 4 to buzz through. CAN'T WAIT! :)
6/28/2014 c43 Ealasaid Una
Poor skittery. will he and al talk?
6/21/2014 c42 Ealasaid Una
Will they let kid blink know? so she ok? no problems
227 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »