for A Matter of Trust

6/21/2014 c42 1kitcool
Amazing! I actually cried!
6/21/2014 c42 27pselJacobs
OMC the moment i had been waiting for since the beginning of the story! The baby sounds adorable and the name is perfect. I was actualky writing a story where David and his girl have a baby and gave the child the name Meyer as a middle name too :) im sure Al and Davey are gonna make excellent parents :)
6/13/2014 c41 Ealasaid Una
So no baby yet, but close. will al be ok?
6/6/2014 c40 izzysheppard
My login has been...indisposed...so I'm reviewing as a guest. (Whatever)
Great chapter! I like the interaction between Al and Runner in this one, it reminds us that she's still Cap Kelly.
IS THE BABY COMING SOON BECAUSE I'M DYING OF THE SUSPENSE!?
6/6/2014 c40 Ealasaid Una
She (Al) needs her friends.
6/2/2014 c39 1fire and ice conlon
Well I feel so special. No like seriously I feel really special right now! Haha awesome chapter and I have a question. When is the last chapter? I want to know how much awesomeness I have left!
6/2/2014 c39 4izzysheppard
Hey there, Kirsten Erin!
I stumbled across "A Matter of Trust" when trying to find another Newsies fanfiction, and after the first chapter, I realized I wanted to read the whole story. For more than a month, I was mesmerized by the powerful (and surprisingly convincing) story of Alison Kelly. I've read a lot of fanfictions, and a lot where Jack has a sister, but this one is hands-down, undeniably the best one I have ever read. The story is so real, you have your finger right on the pulse of Newsies. Your writings of David, Jack, Racetrack, and every character is incredibly spot-on. I can't stop raving over it. :) You are a fantastic writer, and I hope you are pursuing it.
Do you have any original works published? If so, I would love to read them. You have already become my favorite author, and I've only read your fanfictions.
Keep up the good work! I think I might cry as I read the last chapter. I'm so in love with this story and so attached to Al, it's almost an obsession.
I truly do love your work. Never stop writing.
-Izzy
5/26/2014 c38 1fire and ice conlon
Omg this chapter! I'm gonna miss Al most of all. We've been in her story for so long... I don't want it to end! And that was a tease! The whole chapter! The fight JUST started and you cut to Genie, and they were SO CLOSE to kissing! No! No! No! Haha can't wait till Friday!
5/24/2014 c38 Ealasaid Una
racetrack is patience
5/24/2014 c38 Nicely Nicely's little sister
I ship that! Race/Genie for life!

5/19/2014 c37 Roseybelle2
Yessss... You write KILLER fight scenes so I am pumped for these next few Chapters. Praying nothing crazy happens but I will have to wait and find out! :)
5/19/2014 c36 Roseybelle2
What?! So did not see that coming! Wow never knew Sarah was that torn up but yeah, didn't know Jack struggled with all of that either. I need a moment to take this all in... Phew!
5/12/2014 c3 Guest
Hi, my user is Brooklyn'sQueen. I tell you this because my login screen is riding the struggle bus... again. I just wanted to say that out of a lot of Mary Sue fanfics I've read, yours is the best. I didn't mean that as in yours is a Mary Sue, but it's awesome! I think you've really got something here. I'm hanging on to the edge of my seat! Keep us posted please! You're such a good writer- #canthatbemeplease
5/10/2014 c36 RMSullivan
I love this story! I don't have anything bad to say. Please keep up the good work! :D
5/10/2014 c36 Ealasaid Una
They are both hurt and they still love each other
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »