for The Harrowing

1/22/2020 c1 JadeRovks
Please Update. Please or turn this into a story with Espadas being found by the Emperor together with the Primarchs or just on another planet. PLEASE
6/26/2018 c5 Guest
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE LET THE GALAXY BURN
5/12/2018 c1 16gentlemen genocide machine
an interesting read, perhaps if you decide to add a new chapter maybe give the skull taker a real challenge
4/5/2017 c2 A Random Troll
I straight up cheered out loud when I saw the name of this chapter. Skulltaker is a hero of Chaos and of the Imperium and pretty much everyone for that matter for dealing with those stagnant, annoying little fucks.
12/5/2016 c2 Guest
This Was Awesome! Thank You For Killing Louise. She Deserved That And She Thinks She Can Control Anyone. It Is So Good To See That Brat Die That Way, Thank You!:)
12/5/2016 c5 Guest
You Did Good Putting Those Brats In Their Place.
10/24/2016 c5 DonCaliber
Neat
6/5/2016 c1 4JessesanMan
This is awful. I can already tell before I was even a quarter way through the first chapter that this was a "herp derp khaoz pwns eryting" story. Just reaches over and squishes Aizen's head and slices Hitsyugaya in half upon entry, all because "herp derp skulz fer skul throne". Honestly, I was interested for two seconds with the soul scorching thing, but that interest was just tossed out the window.
3/15/2016 c5 Guest
Cathartic AF breh. GJ lol a few homophone mixups but otherwise great! Nice descriptions, love the murdering of - well, everything :D
2/17/2016 c5 2The God Emperor of Mankind
How delightfully heretical
10/5/2015 c5 Mrawesome88
oh god please continue this fic and if you do U'zuhl needs to visit the naruto universe...so many skulls for the skull throne
8/15/2015 c4 Lord Asmodeus
Ah...this was simply satisfying. Especially the death of Nunally, that was simply the greatest moment of this story. And the continued mockery of war and conflict that anime makes is a treat for a brain which has withheld such enormous quantity of idealism that is near starvation for reality.
12/3/2014 c5 Guest
Try hellsing
10/10/2014 c5 1LordGhostStriker
I thank you sir for the battle and death you saved for Chiffon
10/10/2014 c2 LordGhostStriker
you can just hear the Juggernaut screaming YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CKEN BIIIIIIIIII IITCH
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »