for Getting Closer

12/6/2012 c4 2little miss michelle
Really hope you continue
11/11/2012 c1 CarAnn
I just discovered your story and I loved it! I love drunk Daryl. I see its been a while since it was published but I would really like to read more chapters. I like how you write the characters. Hope to read more!
9/29/2012 c4 ktikat13
Hmm it was really good but maybe shouldn't have stopped so soon lol, it was getting really good. Otherwise you did great with my favorite couple :-)
7/20/2012 c4 53Crowfeather's girl
Just wonderful ;) Please countinue!
5/28/2012 c4 6collective2220
I'd kill Maggie for interupting them but that may be just the push needed to get them closer to each other
5/27/2012 c4 Daniyell37
Of course you should keep going! :D the more the merrier! :)
5/27/2012 c4 7GatorGirl99
Yeah - continue! You've got the whole summer to keep us going or else I'm gonna have some major withdrawals until October. Did you see the online preview where Norman Reedus mention romance blossoming. :)
5/23/2012 c4 15jaded79
This story is great! Please continue it! I'm really enjoying and would love more.
5/23/2012 c3 15Spikesslayer8
Smoking hot kiss! love it!
5/23/2012 c2 Spikesslayer8
So glad that Rick decided to let them have a few drinks and relax for the night, they need it
5/23/2012 c1 Spikesslayer8
Great start can't wait to see where this goes, off to read more
5/23/2012 c4 Spikesslayer8
I just found this and i'm loving it so far, love the hot kiss in the hallway, love the chat they had in the stock room and love that he still wanted her to ride with him in the morning, i so need more of this so please update asap!
5/23/2012 c4 mao
I like this. I HOPE this will continue.
5/22/2012 c4 16Sinister Attraction
I think this is good!

You should continue...well...cause... I wanna know what happens! :)
5/22/2012 c1 Sinister Attraction
Aww, this is really good so far!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »