for ME: Fate Reversed

5/26/2018 c1 2BabLe7
You say you are not a native English speaker? Let me give you some perspective. I was born and raised in the united states in an English speaking home. I speak English better than I write it. I can probably, if I wanted to, become a Beta Reader for this site. You write as well as I speak. think about that for a minute.
2/6/2018 c4 13Viperstrike2
Go Stargate Atlantis
2/6/2018 c3 Viperstrike2
Like that you had a reason why weapons changed
9/2/2016 c14 4Revliledpembroke
Love giving nerdy explanations of things, huh? Sounds like you should try reading Tom Clancy or Clive Cussler novels. They love writing nerdy explanations of things.
9/2/2016 c12 Revliledpembroke
After some pondering from the last chapter, if the Asari are the Bene Gesserit, does that make the race of downtrodden desert people, known for being fierce fighters, living in a harsh environment, and dealing with giant worms the Krogan?
9/2/2016 c10 Revliledpembroke
Well, I think the point of cryo-sleep is that you have a dangerous individual locked away, unable to escape (barring outside help or internal failure), and, if you ever have a need for them, you can just wake them up.

As for it not being a punishment, you clearly haven't seen Demolition Man, where Stallone's character has significantly lost touch with society and has little to no idea of what happened to his wife and daughter. Any criminal who was trying to do something for his family, and then you make him sleep for fifty years so his family is all dead while he is as young as he ever was, well, that sounds like punishment to me.
9/1/2016 c5 Revliledpembroke
Yeah, I imagine college professors in the future wanting essays on the philosophical meaning of identifying as a Jedi, rather than a Sith. Or describing, in your own words, the pros and cons of being in the Federation, the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Empire, or the Cardassian Union. I imagine Terminator, The Matrix, Battlestar Galactica, and quite a few others all hit a little too close to home, given the Geth.
9/1/2016 c3 Revliledpembroke
Overlord called David a VI/Human hybrid, but since VIs are just realllllllllllly stupid AIs, ehhh, I don't think it really matters.
10/10/2015 c15 dswiller80
Good show. Well thought out story line. Don't stop now ( after three years) lol.
9/30/2015 c1 1tempetepapillon
it's Veil not Vail...
8/31/2014 c6 crpt
Yeah the sound levels of the Relays is a bit annoying. On ME3 when I was searching for war assets I kept having to turn my TV down because even with its rubbish speakers having people talking at an audible level equated to near deafening Relay jumps. Then again the things do sound like huge overpowered MACs.

I agree that the sound waves would actually move and find myself wondering (once again) why everyone always seems to talk about space as if its empty. I once had to remind some people I know that you do find things in space smaller than some of these huge asteroids you hear about. It took 10 minutes. Made me ashamed to even know them.

So far so good. I am enjoying the story.
8/16/2014 c15 3The Prime Cronos
Well, Angie's last thought is probably the concern of every none Asari/Krogan.
8/15/2014 c12 The Prime Cronos
I really like how you go into detail of the Asari society and their dark secrets. I really like how you come up with the different types of body language, it just shows cultureal clash on a much bigger scale. In this chapter you show Liara's naivity. Even in our society it is commen knowledge every digital information is not safe and someone else knows what you do.
8/13/2014 c7 The Prime Cronos
I am always a fan of positive emotional scenes and i think this one was very well done.
I kind of find it hard to believe they gathered so much money from the slavers so they can build a ship, but for story sake lest go with it.
I thought Shepard would also give the AI to Liara, but perhaps its better suited with Tali. Well who knows.
Rainy greetings from Munich
8/11/2014 c5 The Prime Cronos
I got say Overlord was very well done and changed for your own storyline. Habe way in the chapter I remember how you explicitly said it was an AI not a VI and thought of EDI. I really like this new storyline
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »