for Redemption

9/19/2017 c1 AllOfTandS
Are you going to finish it?/make a sequel? I feel like it just... ends?
8/25/2015 c10 Booknerd220300
Please can you make a sequel this story was amazing
5/17/2015 c10 22DragonSpirit03
UGH! i wanted to see how things went!
6/10/2014 c10 1angel897
liked it
5/20/2014 c1 Stormfrost14
First of all I just want to say that i loved the whole ' loki goes good' it was new and refreshing. And I thought you did it quite well. And let me say that last scene gave me so many feels! Lol and it takes a lot to get me to want to cry for joy! So thanks for that, keep up the good work!
12/2/2013 c10 1Vivian Wilder
I really like this story! You approached the whole "Loki-turning-good" scenario from a new angle and perspective. Well done!
11/7/2013 c10 Guest
Thank you for this last chapter. I always thought this was a beautiful story and was coming back to reread and then I see this update. For some reason I thought it was complete but this is nice to tie up things with Thor. I look forward to your new story.
8/11/2013 c9 midnightwolf5
Needs more action if you need a conflict have thanos after loki because loki knows something and the avengers need that info to take down thanos army. If you dont know thanos is at the end of the movie i think after the credits
8/8/2013 c9 blown-transistor
I just found this story this morning, and I must say... BRAVO. This is extremely well written.
9/17/2012 c1 Zippythewondersquirrel
This was a really great story, thank you. Loki was as I thought he might have been if he hadn't had problems with his family. I like that he essentially started off with a blank slate. I hope that you write a sequal.
7/18/2012 c9 CelticGirl223
Loki made friends, I'm so proud of him.
7/16/2012 c9 guest
IMO you can end this fine without odin or frigga making a personal appearance. Maybe just mention them in conversation with thor. I am glad you will be including some thor. And i hope you do a sequel. I really like your story-telling style. Thanks!
7/16/2012 c9 Guest
Another excellent chapter and I look forward to more! :)
7/14/2012 c8 guest
Hope you keep updating this. Please!
7/15/2012 c9 1BVBlover4ever
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH! I am filled with giggles and happiness! XD Thank you for updating! I loved, Loved, LOVED it! I thought the bit about the axe was something very loving and brotherly to say! Grainne and Loki are SO well matched, I can just imagine their mischievous smiles being the same and Liz being all "I dunno whether to think that cute or creepy!" :) I am SOOOOO excited for the next chapter! XD So excited i'm singing it! Cue the part where Jesse from Saved by the Bell sings "I'm so excited, I'm so excited!" (without being crazed by the caffeine pills and breaking down cause she's scared to death about singing live)
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »