for Tightrope

12/23/2016 c1 Guest
When's the next one coming, I want to find out more.
10/8/2015 c1 5willdawg992003
had to read this again i saw another story where nick was recruiting wolverine and another where he was recruiting emma swan they were all awesome like this one

im surprised i havent seen any blade avengers crossovers yet
7/21/2014 c1 darck ben
cool fic
5/22/2014 c1 3LadyTraveler
TOO SHORT!
12/16/2012 c1 6SeriouslySiriusPadfoot
*pushes nerd glasses up and clears throat* SHIELD once contacted Blade to do a little search and destroy with Wolverine as the target. He found Logan, they had an amazing battle after which both remained alive and Blade walked up to Fury and told him that if they went after Wolverine again then they'd have to deal with him first. *Nerd mode offline*
holy fuck I was waiting for someone to write something like this! I love you!
btw I'm sorry we all write about everyone but Blade... I'm guilty of Scud & an oc but I'm with you on the whole King, Whistler, Vamps & Drake. I personally like to write Blade and Scud more than everyone else.
Also, your voices where perfect.
11/28/2012 c1 ericbrooks
this is how i think blade would act
10/28/2012 c1 Guest
Please continue!
7/6/2012 c1 luckymickey619
Luv the story! Hope u update soon!
5/23/2012 c1 1Bkaa19
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for someone to make a fanfic like this or try and combine some of the earlier Marvel films with The Avengers movie. Thank you. Please continue the story, I want to know what happens next. So, you decided to go with Blade Trinity? Does the story take place before Blade fights Drake or after the virus was released?