for Healing

10/6/2013 c1 xDarklightx
I like it.
1/17/2013 c1 Guest
do you know?

This fic deserves a sequel...

It's amazing!

Loved it!
12/2/2012 c1 26Bablefisk
Yay!
11/3/2012 c1 nessyschu
Yes. This. This is good. This is so very good. There should be more. Please?
5/28/2012 c1 alixelle
Hello

very good one shot lol

a little deceived because it's not a multi chapter fic

Maybe a sequel ?

i'll be waiting
5/24/2012 c1 MrzMusicMichanii
I just love this! Well, to be fair, I love all your writing, but, God, this will forever be my go-to story when I'm having a bad day! -bows down- THANK YOU!
5/23/2012 c1 cornflakesareglutenfree
Is this a one-shot? Or will it be an epic "boys clawing for attention in your brain" long fic with Kurt reaching his potential in Paris and the Smythe mama being open minded and awesome and all three boys becoming codependent and sharing a bed?

Or that could just be my headcanon and your story can stand on it's own, cause it's AWESOME.

I read this from my phone when I was still halfway asleep, and it brightened my day.

I heart this. And you. :)
5/23/2012 c1 145Miss Meggie
I love this will there be more in this verse? Maybe a whirlwind paris affair Kurtofsky style? I've reasearched Paris alot for my fic Ashes In The Seine so if you need help I'm here! If not this was lovely anyway great work!
5/23/2012 c1 Aetheriata
...

*walks up to you and hugs you tight*

5/23/2012 c1 debraelq
Thank you. I needed that!
5/23/2012 c1 4The Fabulous A.J
LOVE IT!
5/23/2012 c1 52Lise Blodeuwedd
Ugh, perfect. Can we have this, please? Kurt really should go on a trip (without Blaine!), it'd do him wonders! And I can never envision working with anything other than fashion, so that works perfectly. Feel free to write drabbles and one-shots about them in Paris. :)
5/23/2012 c1 4zali
YEEEEESSSSSSSS!

I was so mad and disappointed and just wanna tear into things when Kur said that he didn't get in! Like, OMG! WTF? I. Can't.

It's just not possible! But this? This is how things should have happened! Srsly! You said you didn't watch the last ep, well, I'm glad you didn't because that was seriously screwed! Way to seriously lead us on and then dropping us like bags of potatoes! That was a seriously effed up ep!

Ugh! I'll just read fanfics feom now because they're written waaaaayyy better than the cannon!

_zali
5/23/2012 c1 Shuga34
Yep! You nailed it!
5/23/2012 c1 15sebkurtofskyftw
Thank you for writing it. It made me feel a lot better.
22 Page 1 2 Next »