for Let Me Die

10/8/2019 c2 MoonlightWolf.SunshineFox
welp, Ciel's POV was so depressing:'P but damn his depression change him into a lil masochist demon
9/14/2019 c2 Guest
Eomma, why this fanfic is so freaking good
I love it so much!
Please author...make more
Purple you~~
9/14/2019 c1 Guest
This is soooo goooddd! Perfect! Just like I want it
Some anget and lemon at the same time...
I purple you authorrr
7/8/2016 c1 serile
Being able reach within the depths of their emotions, then to express it so clearly with passion an desire.. Amazing
4/22/2016 c2 4Jenmoon1
Love it
3/6/2016 c2 Kawaiisylveon
Reading both chapters (P. ) made me cry but GREAT fanfic
2/12/2016 c2 4Demonic girl111
(faints from the overwhelming lemon)
11/15/2015 c2 11SunBinamra
This was so bittersweet. At least there was a somewhat happy ending.

I wil admit, Ciel and Sebastian seemed a little OOC to me, but it was still a great story. Well done!
5/6/2014 c2 1SebastianxCielMichaelis
Dude u r making me cry so badly it is like a river flowing out of my eyes bc I barely cry.
11/13/2013 c2 Dead Account23466
Your fanfics are adorable :) you are one of my favourite authors and I hope you continue writing
10/14/2013 c1 Guest
IT'S A WONDERFUL STORY BUT I'M CRYING...A LOT SO NOW I SHALL GO READ FLUFFLY STORIES TO STOP MY CRYING AND SNIFFLING
9/27/2013 c2 13tiffany103
Holy crap I don't have words for how amazing that story was. I cried like a little baby while reading chapter 1 and then at the end my tears had stopped. Read chapter 2 and even though I knew the jist of the story I cried again. This was excellent.
7/22/2013 c2 3AbsoluteReader1995
I loved that you wrote it in Sebastian's and Ciel's POV. There are so many other storie I wish did that. :)
6/25/2013 c2 lulu422
awwww I always love this plot for them, I don't know why, maybe it's how awesome you make it, or that im a sucker for fluffy endings? I don't know. I do have one question though. What does ciel look like when he doesn't eat souls for a long time, I'm curious?
5/29/2013 c1 3MikoEpos