FanFiction.Net

Nice.
11/14/2013 c1 22Lady of the Shards
Wow. That was intense.
1/17/2013 c1 flkjsalkjdf1010101
Good fic! I applaud you for the wonderful story. It wasn't too long, it was too short! I didn't want it to end.
11/20/2012 c1 Aren.Bailey.Bell
Brilliant!
7/23/2012 c1 3Let'sSaveTheUniverse
Well. That was amazing and perfect and beautiful in every way.
7/18/2012 c1 Username
Is it slightly weird/creepy of me that I absolutely love this version of Sam and Lucifer? You write them so well, especially with taking them out of their original context.
7/5/2012 c1 MichaelaD
This was really awesome _
6/14/2012 c1 HopscotchOnBoneDust
Oh. My. God. This story is amaaaaazing! I absolutely loved this story and I cannot BELIEVE the lack of reviews! I might just start shipping lucifer/Sam because of this! Holy shiz, you did a wonderful job on this!
6/8/2012 c1 13Lucifer Loves You Not
This is great! I usually prefer the unhealthy version of Lucifer/Sam (Sam topping just doesn't make sense even though I think he's taller...) but this is amazing! I'm shocked you don't have more reviews! I hate it when people cheat but in this case I liked it. It was good and showed just how fucked up they are. Lucifer... I kind of wished you called him that in the fic but I understand why you didn't. It makes it sound dirty. But I do like how you used the vessel's name for the last name. Holy crap this was so good! Please tell me if you have more! I may have to start shipping this pairing!
5/24/2012 c1 Panda24
I love this story
5/24/2012 c1 Twilight's Aura
I can't believe you wrote 11k either. But DAMN. Thanks for doing it!

-Spooky
5/24/2012 c1 LoriLovesDestiel
soo hot I love it, luci is just delicious in this story I wonder if he was responsible for his missing father. :o