for Disappointed, Disillusioned, and Distracted

1/4/2013 c1 17lovepride
very good
5/28/2012 c1 36francis2
It would make sense that Kono needed a distraction and a bad boy. I wondered how the whole Adam thing happened.
5/24/2012 c1 Shani8
Oh this was a great one-shot about how Kono met Adam. I enjoyed it very much, and I applaud your writing as always. :)

Yeah... I'm not really looking forward to season 3 either, because more Catherine will most likely mean less Kono. :( Oh well, I guess only time will tell, and in the meantime, I hope your muse will allow you to continue writing the K/S goodness! :)

Shani
5/24/2012 c1 7teenycee
Well written! Simply loved it!
5/24/2012 c1 Guest
I loved this...I find the Adam /Kono relationship fascinating although I doubt that the show will ever bothering explaining how they met so this scenario works for me! You have a great ability to write genuinely from the characters perspective (especially Kono. I hope you write more about Kono and Adam (and Steve?)! Thanks.
5/24/2012 c1 bushy4
I am with love Steve and Kono together but if Catherine is coming on for awhile at least Adam is not hard to look at.

Liked how this story went. Great job
5/24/2012 c1 3Spence Sabien
Now this was good. It was simple, sweet, a bit angsty and totally Kono. I could hear her voice and thoughts as clearly as if she had been reading aloud over my shoulder. You completely brought her to life for me. Excellent work!

And as it turns out, relationships really DO begin with a cup of coffee. :)

Thank you so much for the fic!
5/23/2012 c1 4Ghostrider
The title fits perfectly with the spoiler you mentioned. Does this mean Kono will not make it? Or are we having another Lori added to the team? As to this story, I really like it, even though the showrunners really got our hopes up in the last few eps. Kono seemingly already knowing Steve was gone, the phone call Chin was teasing her about...

I can hardly wait for the new season.