for Someone Special On My Mind

7/2/2021 c1 21Psycho Tangerine
In the all the years I have been reading fanfiction (and constantly seeing Kat getting unfairly bashed) this is the first I've read that bashes Kim. So glad to see Tommy knows enough not to go back to the woman who dumped him with a letter and instead chose the woman who has been helping him with his current team.
11/17/2020 c1 gingerjar
5/16/2013 c1 jessi
The best and the best and the best
8/27/2012 c1 Alexis
Gah how I wish this could have happend in the series! Hayley and Tommy are perfect for each other!
5/24/2012 c1 1 Billy Fan
Lovely story! I liked that it's Tommy (Dr.O)/Hayley! And I love that Kim's not all that nicey-nice! Superb job with this and I wish you good luck with your future stories! :D
5/24/2012 c1 brankel1
Awesome job.
5/24/2012 c1 CyberBuddy
Loved it. Great story. The first story you have written, congrats! More stories, we need more stories.
5/24/2012 c1 Hog
Awesome job lady! I hope you wright more stories soon!

PS: I really like how you did Kimberly in this!
5/24/2012 c1 9BlueRedPinkRanger
*applauding happily* That was a beautiful story, and I like that Kim was sooo sure that Tommy was gonna propose to her (Ha, ha)! This was really great for your first time writing! So, FANTASTIC JOB and I can't wait to read more from you!
5/24/2012 c1 120xXScream4Xx
Wonderful job! *Wipes tear from eye* I'm glad Tommy and Hayley are getting married! Love that Kimberly is a jerk!

I hope you write more stories soon! You're such a great author!