FanFiction.Net
for Sure Got a Dirty Mouth

10/14/2021 c1 jay
awww that is so awesome it is the perfect speed to and I loved it
5/6/2021 c92 GrandMasterMeg
I knew it! I fricking knew it! I’ve been picturing Sam Elliott as Reggie from the beginning! This chapter confirmed it!
5/5/2021 c66 GrandMasterMeg
Oop, Heaven has entered the chat. I REPEAT HEAVEN HAS ENTERED THE CHAT! Idk why I quit this story on Chapter 10 all those years ago, but fuck am I happy that I found this story again in my favs. I love this book. Thank you for publishing it! Now I gotta go finish!
12/30/2020 c110 Lorraine
Hey, I have no idea if you still check the reviews on this story but here goes. I absolutely love the story, and I’ve read it about 20 times. Literally. I was hoping you could write a sequel? About the boys ruling the world, about them removing evil from the world. However, I don’t want to pressure you if your not into writing anymore. If that’s the case then I hope you are doing something that makes you happy. But I would love to talk, to throw out ideas and predictions about how the story would continue, or about anything. If you feel like talking feel free to text me...(putting my number out will prove to be a spectacularly awful idea...) at 5407849903
7/11/2020 c1 lailionoral
Hey! I don’t want to pressure you or anything but I was wondering if you are still writing? I love this story and was hoping for more. I’m available if you just want to brainstorm ideas for this story; or another one. I saw the last time this story was updated it was 2017 but I was really hoping you still check this account. I would like to know what you had in mind for the future of this sort line!
4/4/2020 c18 Aurora
Please keep posting! I love this story so much! Great Job!
4/3/2020 c110 Lavenza
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY
2/24/2020 c1 Alex2029
Hey will you be finishing the story ?
12/20/2019 c1 Anonymous
Sooo hot. Nuff said.
8/31/2019 c1 Alex2029
This story still has much more in it! Please keep writing !
8/29/2019 c110 PotterB
Awesome! I love love love this story! You’re an amazing writer.
8/3/2019 c110 Alex2029
Great story , will you write anymore ?
6/17/2019 c110 Toni
Love the story. It was great. The only thing I would have liked to have read was how Dean would have taken care of a sick Sam. Dean was sick so why didn't Sam also get it too?
6/13/2019 c1 Kat A. Kujala
I'm halfway through this Story and just head over heels for it. Great job! Oh and thanks!
3/26/2019 c65 himanshi9091