for The Fear of God

11/19/2014 c1 gediel
You had me confius there for a sec. I thought it was Xanders point of view.
10/8/2011 c1 313Nightcrawlerlover
Neat! :) I like it - especially this part:

"Willow, what about your witchcraft?"

"Like you said earlier, no one's pushing. In fact I think I'll drop my Wicca group. I've met a couple of the members and they don't seem to know much anyway. It'll probably be a complete waste of my time. Besides Jean's a little antsy about the whole witch thing. It's better to ease in."

"Jean?"

"Yeah, she's in me, sort of. Not like I'm possessed, but it's more like I have her essence. She's a very fierce warrior, but also a devout Catholic. I've got to watch crossing myself before a meal, that won't go down well at the next family dinner."

"Gee, I didn't retain any memories of being Little Red Riding Hood."

"So none of the sexual subtext with the wolf offering you bits of Grandma's flesh."

"Yech. I'm so glad my Mother never read me that version."

Very awesome and creative, as well as very cool. :)

Keep up your super-cool, very well-written and phenomenally neat writing! :)
3/12/2011 c1 6The Queen of Confusion
This is amazing! In my humble opinion it's begging to be continued! All those story lines that would be great to explore. Like Oz's predictions and Willows mini slayerness.

Great story! Hope to see more soon?

SARAH
4/16/2008 c1 31Meep meep
brilliant, and very amusing. i love xander-waiter and oz-god being obeyed...he actually had to use his words, lol. and i love how the epilogue clears all the future up. brilliant job :)
8/20/2003 c1 Magikwow
Loved It! More Please!
7/20/2003 c1 Sierra Windfire
That was cute.
10/24/2002 c1 Lia
Cool story. Oz and Xander are somewhat out of character, but that's explained (at least for Oz). I noticed in the early Oz shows that he talked a lot more. When he was getting to know Willow. Then the series sortof stopped developing his character. He was just Willow's werewolf boyfriend. Neat fic with good insight. Liked how you even got "God's" fears down.
10/23/2002 c1 John
Hey. I really liked the story-prescience always makes me kind of tingly, and it's good to see you didn't overdo it, even if you did leave some rather seriously plot-altering changes in place.

Thanks!
9/22/2002 c1 sabellestarte
This is just wonderful! The Epilogue was particularly well done.
7/22/2002 c1 3gyver21
Great fic, but you should warn that it has spoilers through season 5
7/20/2002 c1 5Shadowed Twilight
This is a totally great Oz fic, and I love how you make it in his POV. Definately one of the best, you did a great job on it.
6/12/2002 c1 129Bunny1
Oh, oh MY... this was GREAT!;) Loved it, would like to see a SEQUEL:)
6/4/2002 c1 janna-k
Funny funny! I love having Oz as a narrator, it's so fun to think that he seriously pondered why he should wear a nametag to be God. Plus Xander as the headwaiter - hehe!

The second half - the epilogue seemed a little weird. It was a bit to easy- Oz has visions, our problems are solved. Plus it didn't add much to the original narrative. Just mho.
6/4/2002 c1 12Eric Bloodstone
Pretty funny!
6/3/2002 c1 5captuniv
Awesome story! Would love to see a sequel. Buffy and Willow tag-teaming the vamps would be a sight to behold. Xander retaining the head waiter knowledge would help him get a job. Plus, with Oz's new foresight into possible future events, the Scoobies might have much brighter lives.