for Time to Grow, Room to Run

1/8/2017 c18 GreenCAT the second
confirmed
2/16/2013 c19 36Fanficaddicttion
O, poor Once-ler. His brothers are dicks. He'll get his plans back together though. Anyway, the only big comment on these two chapters is that they are really short. that actually works a little better for this one than chapter 18 but still having a little more happen in both would have been nice.
2/16/2013 c18 Fanficaddicttion
Mating season? lol.
2/15/2013 c19 49Ender The Time Lady
Those bastard asses.
DON'T WORRY ONCIE, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OFF THEM FOR YOU!
10/7/2012 c17 6khaleesiofthewolves
HI! I read your story just now and I like it a lot. I always liked Audrey and Once-ler as a couple. Maybe you could do a shot of them together with Audrey as a mother with their child? Idk. You decide. Maybe it can be a girl. I just wanted to make a suggestion.

Anyway, update soon.
9/16/2012 c8 9The REAL FanFic Contributor
Aw, this is incredibly sweet for a very short entry, and by the way, the trees would be a icy blue color (I saw a depiction of them for winter time). :]
9/16/2012 c17 8TheMorrigansCandy
Aw! Finally, I had time to finish reading these! I absolutely love your writing style! You can just feel each character's emotion and attitude. My favorite ones so far are Watch, along with Aftermath (Being a resident of the state that's dubbed "tornado country", I understand these two quite a bit), He's Oh-So-Dignified, and A Father's Vigil. He's Oh-So-Dignified is the one that I like the most btw.

These are great! Keep 'em coming!

BLC
9/12/2012 c17 6horsewhisper3
AW! Ted is so sweet! Another great chapter! Thanks so much for writing this! You keep everyone very well in character. I feel so bad for Audrey though! Also yes I can definately see Ted getting embarresed over his father kissing him on his head. Too cute! XD
9/9/2012 c7 9The REAL FanFic Contributor
Aw, this is so sudden but pact with cuteness like a smack to the face! Of course, never would I have ever pictured these two minuscule characters enjoying the company of the other. This was quite the twist and it was really sweet and entertaining. I thank you for taking the time to write this! :) :D
9/9/2012 c4 The REAL FanFic Contributor
HAHA, this was freaking brilliant! I love this chapter so much! It's funny, because when I first noticed it's length compared to the previous chapters, I was a little wary, but the way you had the characters act was very fun and I had to read more. You really got me, because this was so fun to read, especially the part where Once-ler exclaims Seuss' name! That was frikkin' awesome!
9/9/2012 c3 The REAL FanFic Contributor
Aw, this was a very sweet, simple, and dreamy chapter. I liked it a lot. Nice detail and a very soft, dream-like texture, you really hit the mark! :)
9/8/2012 c17 24ectoaceinspace
This was really sweet! I sure hope Audrey would have been ok!
9/8/2012 c17 9Oncie's Sweetheart
No, I noticed the bulldozer thing. :)
I like this chapter. I think I like this AU. :D
9/7/2012 c17 36Fanficaddicttion
Awww, this was sweet. Once-ler and Ted really had a believable dynamic as father and son.
9/6/2012 c17 55The Animanga Girl
Knowing Ted, that's completely possible...
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »