for Sage of the Elements

11h c1 yochan123
Fucking Hokage letting stupid ass villagers almost kill naruto is what the fourth Hokage his father wanted right
4/19 c21 Guest
Good read.
4/19 c18 Guest
I like what you've done with Sasuke.
4/17 c13 Guest
Filler chapters here I come!
4/17 c12 Guest
Great chapter. Really enjoyed reading about Sakura, Haku and the battle.
4/17 c10 Guest
Wow, that was pretty neat actually I haven't seen that before
4/13 c5 Guest
Nice
12/28/2020 c21 Kristina Johnson
Please update
12/4/2020 c13 SuperSonic2654
Imagine how Zabuza is gonna react when he finds out who his father is
12/3/2020 c1 SuperSonic2654
Just because the premise is cliche doesn’t mean it’s boring. You wrote this better than most
11/2/2020 c21 Guest
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
10/23/2020 c18 raelarial1
of course you'd throw sasgay a bone, i'm out
10/23/2020 c1 1Beanstheuke
Really good! The grammar and spelling is almost completely perfect :) I think the way you introduced the plot was realistic and not too cliché. Is there a pairing for this fic? Will naruto's personality change? Will the wave arc and stuff happen? The one thing I think you could've done without was giving him all the affinities. That's a little bit OP, but it's your fic. 1st chapter 7 1/2 out of 10
7/17/2020 c1 Otsutsuki naruto
What is cliche is the stupid Civilian Council that doesn't exist at all and that the Hokage barely has any power. He is The Hokage, dictator and honestly, he put the village more in risk for letting the Civilians and every other idiot hunt Naruto down.

Sadly, like any other writer you go with the dumb, cliche that doesn't even exist in canon
6/1/2020 c5 Pucusi81
I was mesmerized how well your plot spun the events. But I don't get the tail concept. This just makes it all the more difficult to blend and or be accepted or made Hokage.
687 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »