for The Unseemly Proposal

3/20/2020 c2 M.I
Please continue your beautiful work, I have just read all 40 chapters and my heart feels really painful at the peak of the story now, where Draco and Hermione can't be honest with each other. So please, if you can read this, and though you have written this long time ago, can you please continue it? I'm dying to see the happy ending for the 2 of them!
Thank you!
7/4/2019 c2 3malugargula
I wish you came back one day
It’s an amazing fic
11/5/2018 c2 Guest
OMG! Your story is amazing, really I mean it! You should write some more, please pleaseeeee!
8/29/2017 c2 MalfoyHerondale
Aw come on...2017 now pls update I followed spare story from to and then back to yours PLZZ Don't u abandon it COME BACK MISS :(
8/12/2017 c2 momina
its 2017 now you know...happens to be the ump-teenth time that I've read this incomplete tale.i want the next chapter!
6/2/2016 c2 Guest
Great story! Keep it up!
10/25/2015 c2 Noni
Please please please finish. The real sparxx or not... please finish the story!
8/30/2015 c2 DracoAlways
I followed Sparx' original story throughout the whole process. It was truly heartbreaking when the story was left with such a cliffhanger. I began trying to finish the story myself, to bring myself closure. I never thought others would have that same feeling I had.
Your version is very well written. I wouldn't have thought to bring my version to life, to give some kind of closure to those who truly need it. It seems you haven't been on here for a very long time, the heartbreak is coming again. I may be uploading my version of Sparks' original work. I look forward to reading more of what you've written. You, or anyone else is free to PM me regarding TUP. Happy writing.
DracoAlways
4/15/2015 c2 3Wild-hair Eir
You wouldn't continue this strory, wouldn't you? I knew it /cry in the corner
2/27/2015 c2 DramioneLover
So you have kept in such great rhythm with the rest of the original story by sparx! I especially love the end of this chapter and how you emanate Dumbledore's character. He is spot on to the real thing! As close as you can get atleast. I am desperate for more, however, there is enough concluded her to imagine a close-enough-to-happily ever after ending for the two lovers. Clearly they are both accepting their love for each other and embracing it even, considering Draco's conversation with his father, and Hermione's inner thoughts. Great character development!
12/7/2014 c1 Reanne
Hi! This is a great fic. However would you have a copy of chapters 28 to 38 of sparx's original? She seemed to have put it out of the site :( Help please, thanks!
11/18/2014 c2 1mindlessVoid
I haven't read the original work in years, and I was incredibly sad that the original author had abandoned it. It was so good and deserved to be finished, and it's a fanfiction that I could never quite get out of my head. Then, I found this, and while a bit wary at first of it being a different author, I grew to like it as much as the previous thirty-eight chapters.
Please, do not give up in your continuation of this story, and please do finish it. It's very well-written, and it carries on the story nicely. You said you only had six chapters for the rest of the story? You're almost halfway there! Keep on doing a great job, and please do not completely abandon this story :)
7/23/2014 c2 PrincessFoxy
...It's been more than a year now. Please update. Pretty please. You can't just stop. I will die! haha, a bit dramatic I know, but seriously, you can't leave us hanging!
6/12/2014 c2 momiee
O c'mon, I've read the whole thing (40 chapters) twice now, plzzzzzzzzz...hurry and update MISSED CHANCES!
6/2/2014 c2 Emmax101