for The Unseemly Proposal

5/29/2014 c2 Peppermint17
Please post the next one
5/24/2014 c1 Guest
why? why you did this to us? I was so happy when I found out that someone has just continued this story. How could you end up my happiness like this? Plzzzzzz I beg you
5/22/2014 c1 momiee
o please do update fast...
5/22/2014 c2 momiee
this one was good...but can't wait what 'moine is gonna do next
PS:when is the next chap. releasing?
4/24/2014 c2 charlie raine
You did the story justice! I've read this last year and i check to see if you've updated every now and then, that's how obsessed i am with this story, and i first read it 3 years ago. It's still a cliffhanger..pretty please, finish it! :)
3/18/2014 c2 tran.trontrinh.3
It can't be coppied, can it?
2/17/2014 c2 3TheShiningStar
This is sooooo good.
Please continue this story!
2/16/2014 c2 44Shamelessly Radiant
Yes well I shall give you a kick too! Don't you dare leave this story unfinished again. I spend ages waiting for a next chapter, and today I finally found this version which is incredibly amazing and almost like written by the same person and I really, really hope that you will finish it for us.
12/28/2013 c2 milkthi
PLEASE finish this story! You have no idea how many people love it and need closure. Props for following sparx's writing style flawlessly too!
12/16/2013 c2 Guest
I like your story it is very original.
I like also your style of wrighting, it seems that t is not like a little girl wrote it but a clever women.
I am looking forward to read your next chapter.
10/27/2013 c1 dracosmuse
I loved these two chapters so much! They fit perfectly with the previous ones. I wish there were more! Please continue writing, you are an amazing writer, I love this story and would love to read an ending.
10/12/2013 c2 Liz44
Hi, I know it's been a long time but could you please try to finish this I doubt sparx ever will and your writing is just as good, it would be very much appreciated!
8/27/2013 c2 Ravenclaw36
Awesome story, please finish!
7/18/2013 c1 1kirowan
is that ok for you to continue writing TUP?

I mean, you have sparx's permission right?

I know she said writing fanfiction was not her top priority but i love TUP so much.
7/13/2013 c2 LuisaMalfoy
the unseemly proposal is the first dramione fanfic i've ever read and that was like ages ago and it was what made me a dramione shipper. i feel really bad that i was left hanging with the phrase,'then something happened'... and then finally! (frankly, after 2 years really.) i saw THIS! i couldn't thank you enough! you're continuation is really, really awesome! now please, please, please... pretty please with cherries on top, please finish it! i visit this page every now and then, hoping to see 'missed chances'. Hope you do! :D really looking forward to it. :)
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »