for The Unseemly Proposal

7/7/2013 c2 1granger-everlark
This is wonderful! I hope you'll keep writing this to the end!
7/6/2013 c2 kaya
I love this story. Please continue!
6/29/2013 c2 TUP fan
This is great. Seriously. I love it and I've been waiting a good five years for this. Please do not stop no matter what because you write wonderfully. Thank you so much. Thank you thank you thank you! 3
6/26/2013 c1 Moaning Myrtle
This is probably the best continuation of The Unseemly Proposal I could ever hope for.
We, the dramione fans plead you to continue writing. It's in you, I know it is. We want this story to happen so much, please continue writing. Your style of writing is refreshingly new and creative, there's nothing like it. I would love to continue reading this, and please don't take this statement lightly. I don't review very often, but when I do, I truly mean it. Please please please continue this amazing story.

Your devoted fan,

Moaning Myrtle
6/20/2013 c2 Guest
I'm probably even more angry with you than the one who started this story. Still left hanging...
5/8/2013 c2 Stargirl11
This is such an amazing story and I truly hope that you continue it! Please update soon! I am anticipating the awesome : D
4/25/2013 c1 Kaki
Please write more. I love this fanfic.
4/24/2013 c2 Guest
Love it! Keep on
4/22/2013 c2 Susmi
PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT ONE!
4/16/2013 c2 25Death Eater Bella
You have done such a fantastic job in following in Sparx's awesome legacy with this story! PLEASE CONTINUE! dying to know what will happen with Draco and Hermione!
You are fantastic!

DeathEaterBella
4/12/2013 c1 50JustlikeWater
Please oh please dont leave this unfinished! It says you last updated a year ago and youve only done 2/6 chapters :o
So, yes please finish!
This is absolutely lovely, by the way. It melts in with the rest of the story perfectly.

Thank you a thousand and one times for picking up where sparxx left off. This was my first fanfiction and literally the best unfinished story ever, sothank you for taking the time to sculpt out an ending.
(But please updat and finish?)
4/3/2013 c2 sweetdamage
I am so very interested how you go ahead with Sparx's story! Looking forward to reading more! :D

K
3/29/2013 c2 Kay's
I m so happy u decided to finish my favourite fic. U r doing a good job.
Please update!
2/24/2013 c2 mellowdoll
The Unseemly was the first Dramione fic i read, and i really liked it a lot, i can't ever tell you how happy i am now because you started to finish it. You wrote this two chapter very well, and i can't wait to read the next one, so please, update as soon as you can!
2/14/2013 c2 Guest